ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone share some Elf Excellium oil

as title, im going to get some 24lts of Elf Excellium LDX 5W40 fully synthetic from debra (proper renault recomended oil for the 182/172), i think its £64 delivered, anyone wanna go halves with me as im probably not going to need all the 24 litres, im in the nottingham area if your close (or dont mind traveling to notts )and interested let me know

shaun

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 31 January 2005

about 6 litres (just under)

I think its 4.8ltrs including a new filter ;)

Also Shaun...............Id go halfers but Im not even CLOSE to you and I dont know how we could work it............any ideas?

Cya Stu

182 Blue - I was considering getting some for a 6K oil and filter change Im only on 3K at the moment, but would considering getting some from Debra or going halves with someone. Im from Derby so fairly local as things go £32 for 12 ltrs of that Excellium business is pretty good going and much cheaper than anything decent from Chavfords.

you can get me on mailto:clc2005@hotmail.com">clc2005@hotmail.com

cheers Coopski

There you go 182...........coopski is your man for halfers :)

Are you not close enough to collect the oil............save the tenner postage.

Cya Stu

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 31 January 2005

Also Shaun...............Id go halfers but Im not even CLOSE to you and I dont know how we could work it............any ideas?

Cya Stu

oh yes just checked the book and it says 4.75, the bloody bloke at renault told me it was 6 litres:confused:

Quote: Originally posted by coopski on 31 January 2005

182 Blue - I was considering getting some for a 6K oil and filter change Im only on 3K at the moment, but would considering getting some from Debra or going halves with someone. Im from Derby so fairly local as things go £32 for 12 ltrs of that Excellium business is pretty good going and much cheaper than anything decent from Chavfords.

you can get me on mailto:clc2005@hotmail.com">clc2005@hotmail.com

cheers Coopski

hi,yes £32 is very good, you would pay more then that for 5 litres of any other good stuff, i will mail you

There you go 182...........coopski is your man for halfers :)

Are you not close enough to collect the oil............save the tenner postage.

Cya Stu

just seen this message, were is debra based ???

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 01 February 2005

Cya Stu

oh yes just checked the book and it says 4.75, the bloody bloke at renault told me it was 6 litres:confused:, dont know how i could get the half to you, as if i posted it to you the postage would be silly

Ziel Nurburgring

Where are you based Shaun? Im more than happy to sell you 6 lts of my stash i got from Debra if your local

Ziel Nurburgring

Reading way, bit of a treck.

Debra works at Total Butler, based in West Yorks somewhere (Cant rememeber exactly). 24lts is £64 delivered, so your probably better of getting your own that buying 6 or 12 lts and getting it sent to you.

Sorry i couldnt help mate.

Ziel Nurburgring

Oh, and make sure you get Debra as the other people in her office dont seem to know anything about the deal.

right just spoke to debra, wonderfull service and nice woman, my oil is on its way, so if anyone else wants any, just give her a bell on 01977 603363

ps i think coopski is going halve with me

RS Clio 182

Does anyone know if they deliver long distance to Scotland? If not then ill give her a buzz. Anyone know anywhere in Scotland that sells smaller quantities as my Renault dealer doesnt stock Elf but a much cheaper brand?

Quote: Originally posted by Extreme Kennedy on 01 February 2005

Does anyone know if they deliver long distance to Scotland? If not then ill give her a buzz. Anyone know anywhere in Scotland that sells smaller quantities as my Renault dealer doesnt stock Elf but a much cheaper brand?

Distance is NOT a problem its a tenner to anywhere in the UK (this IS included in the £64)................including Scotland.................and that includes me (Dundee) :cool:

Cya Stu

[Edited by stusV6 on 01 February 2005 at 4:38pm]

[Edited by stusV6 on 01 February 2005 at 4:38pm]

Thats the stuff................hey................I think I better check the garage eh :confused:..................looks just like mine :D

Cya Stu

Phew that came quick, let me know where you are and ill come over and pick it up at the weekend if you are around. Youve got my email address.

Is like the cat having a good old nosey at the oil.

Cheers Blue182