ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone share some Elf Excellium oil

Ford Fiesta

phoned Debra today as it was me who initially got her details just to confirm she didnt mind us all buying the oil the way we do.

She thanks us for our buisness.

so keep the orders going. I dont get commission and nor does she. All above board.

RS Clio 182

Ordered some oil yesterday. Debz charged me £69 and said that the price has now gone up. How come? Is she taking a samll profit now that she knows we will be buying from her?

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by 12ORY on 11 February 2005

Ordered some oil yesterday. Debz charged me £69 and said that the price has now gone up. How come? Is she taking a samll profit now that she knows we will be buying from her?
Even if she is, can you blame her? Its still a saving of around £150 over renaults prices.

Probably something boring like the cost of a barrel of oil going up or something

RS Clio 182

Funny how it goes up just after she is made aware of our interest and its significant increase in sales!

Ford Fiesta

I told her about cliosport ages ago when I first ordered some, its nothing to do with her taking a cut Im sure.

still a bargain.

Funny how it goes up just after she is made aware of our interest and its significant increase in sales!
like liam says she has been doing this for months and months, there is no more interest now than there was back then, the price is obvioulsy going to go up eventually, its nothing to do with demand, we should consider ourselves luck that she even bothers with the small amounts we order, as they only normally deal in bulk orders

If you dont like dont buy, as simple as that.

Just look at the retail price you have to pay.

I paid that for oil 5.24 litres.

RS Clio 182

I am well aware of the economics between supply and demand and so on. Just making people aware that the price has increased from what has been discussed previously in the past few weeks!

I am well aware of the economics between supply and demand and so on. Just making people aware that the price has increased from what has been discussed previously in the past few weeks!
it was more how you put it and not what you said

" Funny how it goes up just after she is made aware of our interest and its significant increase in sales! "