ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Yeah, some quite interesting features on flickr editor

Your pic makes more sense, now i have read the description :)

Haha good, I don't envy Revels for having to stick to a daily theme, it's so hard to make your photos fit! Last shot of my ugly mug for a few weeks hopefully anyway. :eek:

Mine for today..

3244509460_99e4f7e3e4.png

Ive already been mocked once for wearing Bench :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Going to start mine tomorrow, my birthday so going to try a 2nd Feb 2009-2010 365:D

Some fantastic photo's in this thread by the way!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Good shot Adele!
I've been running around the streets of Flixton this morning trying to get some shots before I had to get the train, didn't really get any decent ones though!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Go home and get it. ;) There have been so many photo opportunities already.. I was stood at the train station and the platform opposite was absolutely covered in snow, then this woman with a polkadot umbrella came and stood there.. would've looked so good as a photo.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Finally got Flickr and decided to start this!

Here's my first, Feb 2nd 2009.

3249412681_f988714b77.jpg

If anyone would like to add me on Flickr, I'm Luke Marr on there. Going to keep a sort of diary on there too!

I have no idea how to work it, how do I create an album? Bloody useless with things like this!

Nikon D700
033 - taken first thing in the morning when we had 8 inches (wahey!):
3251292260_bfc88120c1.png

034 - maybe a bit too much on the sky, but it's still striking!:
3250464663_5d843a17e1.png

Megane RS 275 Trophy
All you guys are so lucky having snow, nothing for me not even a hail stone.

My neck of the woods looks like mid summer only it's very cold.

Here's todays, (the white specks are seagulls no dust)

3249772145_f0d37cb46e_b.jpg

How are people getting on? I dont think im bored of mine as such, the numbers are a little restrictive and im worried theyre becoming boring.. I need to freshen it up as it feels like im forcing too many of them..

What about everyone else?

Nikon D700
I'm losing a bit of enthusiasm some days. Last night for example I just took a pic from where I was sitting. Should come out alright in PP though.
I need to write some ideas down. Getting a strobe soon, so will try out some strobist stuff which should open some new doors.

Still, even after a month, my photography has improved significantly.

Ian

Focus TDCi
I'm quite happy with mine so far, I'm using it as a tool to learn as many techniques as possible. The photos themselves aren't great, but I hope there has been progression.

Week 1: DoF / bokeh
Week 2: Full manual mode
Week 3: Hoya Polarising Filter
Week 4: Manual mode and filter combined
Week 5: Lighting and flash.

Also as I'm using the theme of how I'm feeling each week, it forces me to try new things and to go to new places so I don't end up repeating themes, works well.

Admittedly it will be harder doing a 365, but maybe try setting goals per week or something? I'm enjoying seeing what everyone comes up with though. :approve:

Fiat Panda 100hp
When I did it I tried to capture something that sumed up what I was doing that day - and in most pictures it worked, but I found days where I couldn't be arsd and ended up taking a picture of my hand.

That's why I'm not doing it, that and I'm currently working from 9 to 9.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol I've only just started and finding it difficult. I'm trying to do, as Ben said, something that reminds me of the day.

Here's yesterdays, day 3:

3253425303_527dd77761.jpg

I won an iPod at work for selling the most policies in a month, so found this to be appropriate :)