ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

Oh and heres mine for today.. So glad I didnt attempt this after work, took me ages to get them set up properly, moving them along, getting the light how I wanted! :eek: Not 100% happy but im not spending anymore time on it! lol..

3225518519_88310c8ec4.png

Last edited:
  Megane RS 275 Trophy
Oh and heres mine for today.. So glad I didnt attempt this after work, took me ages to get them set up properly, moving them along, getting the light how I wanted! :eek: Not 100% happy but im not spending anymore time on it! lol..

Great image what they stood on, Black glass?

Ian

Focus TDCi
I had a quick go for you, Ian..

Sorry cheers bud, didn't spot your post. I'm liking that, has come out well! I've been trying not to take too many B+W shots recently, as I always used to, but might have to have another mess.

Good work with the 25, gotta love the lengths you go to for each shot lol.

White APE
Shhhh! lol

How come ive never seen you about? Keep seeing a ph1 around with a private plate, always flash them and get ignored.

Nikon D700
Cheers dude...
Last one is the neck of a guitar into a single LED light. White balence is well off, light is too blue.
Using a Nikon D90 with kit 18-105mm lens!

I got through what will probably be the hardest days to get pics successfully (had an Op on Wednesday), so it's looking good for the rest of the year :)

Nothing too exciting, need a plan of attack for next month to mix things up a little...

026:
464429589_MFVar-M.jpg

Had to blag 027 a little, so just grabbed a shot of some of the stuff I had due to the Kidney Stones, dull shot but will be a nice reminder when I look back over the year...
464430036_qwbg7-M.jpg

028:
464430547_NBUtn-M.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Colours of the swan are awesome Chris and clever shot Dan, both nice twists on the standard shots!

Any photos from yesterday/today anyone?

I've been trying to setup my week 5 shot, but it aint going well lol, I'm a bit tired of doing self-portraits too.. will have to persevere.

Nikon D700
Got a few on flickr that i didn't add to here...

Actually ventured 50 yards from the front door last night, with a moody moon it came out really nice (i think).. i'll upload later....

Ian

Focus TDCi
All nice shots Fletcher, is the first one a lamp shade? Tweaked the colours in the last one?

Here's my week 5, the theme is future, the description explains why:

5/52
3243204381_37d5046bce_m.png

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
All nice shots Fletcher, is the first one a lamp shade? Tweaked the colours in the last one?

Here's my week 5, the theme is future, the description explains why:

5/52
3243204381_37d5046bce_m.png

Yes mate, the first one is a lamp shade it got to about 11pm and i had no ideas.

And the last pic has been tweaked on flickr.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ah right fair enough.. I like shots like that, I'm not very good at getting shots of everyday stuff without them looking a bit naff, but that works well! Might have to have a look at the Flickr editor too.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Ah right fair enough.. I like shots like that, I'm not very good at getting shots of everyday stuff without them looking a bit naff, but that works well! Might have to have a look at the Flickr editor too.

Yeah, some quite interesting features on flickr editor

Your pic makes more sense, now i have read the description :)