ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

Nice shot, Paul. You're a fan of selective colour arent you! ;)

Cheers Dan - a proper camera is really helping me to look on life a little differently.

I see that you're also partial to a bit of selective colouring every now and again - your self portrait on Flickr works well.

Thanks! Yeh, but with my DoF obsession it makes the editing harder as its difficult to seperate the colour where it just blurs! lol..

Todays SP was fairly easy to edit, just took me quite a few attempts to get it. Loads of shots of my ear etc! lol..

Nikon D700
A few from recent times:

3468549983_83ab1fe8d3.png

3469376104_bd06ef3230.png

3468571501_7ae5f66660.png

3476445127_b122aa6470.png

3477258282_8f17301e6f.png

Ian

Focus TDCi
Great shots Adele and Revels.. not getting how it relates to a number Dan, but I'm guessing it's something obscure like the weight of the strawberries or the height they were dropped from?

Anywayss..

17/52
3485729315_b691750ec2.png

Ian

Focus TDCi
I was going to fave it but not now, lol. :) Strawberries always make Explore.. you'll be alright.

Haha. If you report it it just goes down as p**n (I think) so you'll have to go through the safe filter thing to view it, well if enough people do it.

Thanks mate :)

Yeh, was a bit disappointed about that but I didn't realise how much of a mess it would make, I was expecting to be able to have a 2nd attempt! lol..

Fast shutter speed really.

Focus on the glass. Turn AF off. Hold the shutter down. Drop whatever is it. Then hope you've captured a good one.

It goes EVERYWHERE! :D