ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

Wk 14....

3412503632_feafe98b06_b.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Top shot again, Paul! You're really into the selective stuff at the moment eh lol.

This is my replacement week 13. For the more astute members out there, yes that does mean I may well have failed to keep up with my project 52, but I'm carrying on so go pick on someone else. :p

13/52
3411933873_01ee76d1f0.png

Ian

Focus TDCi
Well it certainly wasn't for the Grand National, damn horses never win me anything, lol. Yeah kinda to do with the dissertation, if you click the photo for the link to Flickr I've explained it a bit, written way too much as usual! (There's a song you might like there as well ;)) I shall keep them crossed for you though dude, except when typing and stuff, gets a bit awkward then. :)

Top shot again, Paul! You're really into the selective stuff at the moment eh lol.

Cheers Ian - Yeah, I'm quite liking a bit of selective stuff I did set that rule for my 52 Project...but tend to be playing with it a bit more recently.

Like yours too, nice and abstract.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Cheers Ian - Yeah, I'm quite liking a bit of selective stuff I did set that rule for my 52 Project...but tend to be playing with it a bit more recently.

Like yours too, nice and abstract.

Well they're all working well so far, so I don't mind at all. :)

Oh and cheers. I'm not sure whether I like the ends of the fingers being out of focus and the black looks a bit noisy, but it's up now. Just glad to get the camera out of its bag for the first time in a while, feel so guilty.

Cracking shot, Paul. Love that!

I've got 3 to sort later and then todays to take. Getting a few days behind is fail :( Got loads of pics to sort though, too.

I like the beer bottle tops dude!

I sorted mine eventually. Yesterdays was awful, so that wont be appearing on here! lol..

Ian

Focus TDCi
ok if i start my own?? Had the d40 3 days now. One i liked from last night

Welcome to the fold, you doing a 52 or 365 Paul?

I wasn't planning on staying in Liverpool this week, but my plans have changed. I've not got my camera with me so I've had to go with one from the tennis shoot at weekend.

14/52
3421286931_391730d184.png

I prefer the other shots that I put up tbh.

FF RB 182
Gaz's one for last week, only just got internet back at his since it died saturday afternoon.

3427578104_82077316e8.jpg

His friends Toyota Starlet Turbo (Glanza)

FF RB 182
Take it that's only just arrived from Play? Gaz only got his the other day, been on pre order for months.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Hmm.. if my spider senses are correct then today is Wednesday, in which case I should probably be taking a photo right about now.

Here's my week 15, wasn't going to post it but seeing as the thread is rather quiet here goes!

3441562212_5e0c1d26f9_b.jpg

Yep common Ian sort it out! ;)