ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Don't really even need to wear dark clothing, as long as you keep moving the camera doesn't recognise that there was anyone there as the light is entering quite slowly.

Oil Burner
This is looking likely to be this weeks. If my more original version of it doesnt work out.

But for now here is week 2:

454933912_pcog5-L.jpg

Oil Burner
Excellent stuff, what did you use to secure the camera? Looks much sharper than my headrest effort!

Brute force and ignorance, just jammed the tripod in the footwell.

Most of mine came out very poor, only the ones at low speed were good. I need to find a well lit piece of new tarmac i think. It is the vibrations that carry up and give the OOF effect.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nick what shutter speed was that taken at? Quite fancy giving this a go when I get my remote through. Looks great!

Oil Burner
Nick what shutter speed was that taken at? Quite fancy giving this a go when I get my remote through. Looks great!

I found 10 seconds was giving the right effect, however there was nearly no traffic. Had there been more lighting i would have cut it down a bit.

YaY :eek:

Oh and my pills pic made explore.. Im now proud :approve:

I think its Chris' camera, it comes with in-built talent!

YaY :eek:

Oh and my pills pic made explore.. Im now proud :approve:

I think its Chris' camera, it comes with in-built talent!

Pills pic is superb, my favourite from your 365 so far although most have been excellent/creative. Fancying swapping it back for my D90?!

Day 15, tried some processing techniques, quite pleased with it...

455409987_goPTh-L.jpg

Cupra
Some really nice shots in this topic. I am impressed with the commitement that some people have to come up with something daily TBH.

Went for something a bit topical yesterday, thought it would be nice to try and document the year in general as well as my own personal experiences...

456289981_CZYmv-L.jpg

Very blue screen, couldn't balance that with the overall White Balance.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Nice shot Chris, hard to get a decent balance when you've got multiple sources of light like that.
Are you not putting them up on Flickr anymore?

Hoping to get out tomorrow for week 3, if the wind and rain dies down.

Inspired by the pics Chris posted the other day, I wanted to have a go at this! I have a new huge respect for that guy, his are superb. Its sooooo much harder than it looks..

Todays..

3204082411_4f9af702ea.png

FF RB 182
3204037546_9308d6d7d6.jpg

Gaz speaking, too lazy to log out and log in. My Week 3, been busy this weekend due to my 20th.

Always interested in the nice food shots they have in restuarant menus, thought 'how hard can it be', pretty hard, as it turns out, not entirely happy with this but was worth a go (tasted rather nice too)

Day 18...

456990893_SVRDc-L.jpg