ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

Mk2 Golf gti
Week 4
357e95e6.jpg

Im struggling today :(

I don't get home till 9pm, nightmare! 3hrs to find and shoot something, done way too much in home lately, need to get out.

Next week should be fun, got an operation on Wednesday...sneak the DSLR into the hospital and get some shots of my internals?!

Here's my week 4 photo....

It ended up a little noisy due to quite a lot of pp'ing, a good idea I think, although I'm just not sure about the execution.

3217672067_97d32b1eb7_o.jpg

I don't get home till 9pm, nightmare! 3hrs to find and shoot something, done way too much in home lately, need to get out.

Next week should be fun, got an operation on Wednesday...sneak the DSLR into the hospital and get some shots of my internals?!

I didnt get home to 12 so I resorted to make 22 out of sugar on the ferry! lol..

Hope all goes well in hospital mate but clearly pics of hot nurses are the way forward ;)

Day 24...

The 20mm 1.8 has made my 50mm 1.8 redundant, wrapped the D90 and 20mm in a bag for this one...

460654705_xRdoy-L.jpg

Thank god for the weekend, struggling with indoor/night shots. Thankfully it should be light enough to shoot after work in a month or so.

Not sure if I'm going to get any pictures this weekend for mine :eek:

Set myself the rule it has to be at the weekend, then a "3 hour job on the car at most" turns into a mammoth 2 day epic job :(. FAIL.

Some very good ideas and pictures turning up.

Ian

Focus TDCi
3.5/52
3224607077_4192181ea8.png

I've seriously been slacking on the photography front in favour of doing uni work, so this is both late (hence the 3.5) and rubbish, but I didn't want to start falling behind. It was really just a test of my new filter. I've got three days to come up with number 4 now.

182 & Porsche 986
^ Just seen that on flickr. looks good i would have cropped the tree in the left corner out maybe. :]
I really don't think i'd have it in me to find something interesting to take a pic of everyday

Ian

Focus TDCi
Yeahh,.. I was in two minds about the tree, ended up leaving it in as I felt that maybe it would look too flat without it. I'm going for a walk now I think, so may replace it anyway. :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
04/52
This may replace 3.5, not decided yet!
3225831452_4cae20e34a.png

Btw, like that shot Gaz.. has come out really sharp, by the look of it.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Thanks Ian, I say go with the second pic personally, really like it.

Cheers Gaz, I'm going to leave them as they are for now unless I take another one for week 4.

I like them both, Ian..

Have you tried the 2nd one in b/w?

Wellll today is the first time shooting in RAW + Jpeg, but I haven't got a clue what to do with them! :eek: Need to intall the software and go from there, will try it in B+W then.