ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone want some drugs? - New car content

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The Alpina wasn't doing it for me. So this has arrived. Still have the Alpina if anyone wants it?

Bought it unseen off a spec sheet. Its blacker than I expected.... Black with the 'stealth' (lol) pack, is err black.

24958992_10155930640502579_3956846643074527025_o.jpg

24955516_10155930640512579_8549805506542938001_o.jpg

25073365_10155930640507579_5058712105728353785_o.jpg

100 miles in and its doing 32.1mpg, not bad. 3.0 Diesel V6 with 306bhp. It's not fast....

Parking like a dick already.

25075057_10155930640622579_7560899016121439491_o.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Absolute pikey.

The Alpina was miles cooler. I'll give you £50? Cash.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
You love your Bradford wagons don’t you!
I am starting to think I might be a bit that way you know...

Will certainly stick out in the farming community.

Rightly or wrongly it is in the most ‘resaleable’ colour combo.

Innit

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

Innit

You’re going to have davedreads hovering around your car like a moth to a light next csf haha

Can’t fault the logic, bruv

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Not for me I'm afraid - I think I would have preferred the rareness of the Alpina, tbh.

But definitely agree with the colour combo when the time comes to sell it. I would assume that will be snapped up in no time.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Nice.

I've seen that colour combo before and assumed the badges and wheels were painted by the owner.. still you don't look at the colour of the wheels or badges from the driver's seat.. which will be epic no doubt.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
@Waitey i spent yesterday driving about in my brothers 2010 sport, we may be swapping come spring.. I 'get it'. They are nice to cover ground in.

However, I still think you need to paint the wheels, or get hold of a silver set. I couldn't own a car with black wheels, grey at a push.. but black? I bet the farmers expect you to jump up 4 up with uzi's and ask them 'where the dolla at?'

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
@Waitey i spent yesterday driving about in my brothers 2010 sport, we may be swapping come spring.. I 'get it'. They are nice to cover ground in.

However, I still think you need to paint the wheels, or get hold of a silver set. I couldn't own a car with black wheels, grey at a push.. but black? I bet the farmers expect you to jump up 4 up with uzi's and ask them 'where the dolla at?'
Its staying how it is. The standard wheels on this MY17 model were matt grey anyway. I like the design of the black ones, just on a black car its a bit black. There was a Corris grey one available but that is the same colour as my dad's one so thats a no. After that there was a red one which looked a bit s**t.

I can just imagine you driving about in it, Ralphy gilet on looking like an an extra from TOWIE!

(ps, I like it!)

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
It is very gangsta spec, lovely interior tho.

I saw a real nice overfinch one in like a pastel grey the other week, looked great.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Full-on coke dealer spec.

How many times have the old bill pulled you over in it already?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Thats getting better MPG than my 320d hahhahhhahahhahahhahaa............. goes off to cry