ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone with a RS2 inlet manifold

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'm looking into possible improvements that can be made to the RS2 or starting from scratch and designing my own manifold.

The trumpets I know can be improved, e.g. by having the radii in the backing plate itself rather than trumpets the flow and cylinder filling can be improved.

If anyone has an RS2 could you give me the following info so I can calculate the volume and think about how it can be improved:-

• Rough length, width and depth of the plenum.
  • Diameter and length of the runners from trumpet to head - its documented on here that the 50mm extensions improve both horsepower and torque but the starting length would be useful.
  • Diameter and length of the section from TB to plenum.

Also if anyone has a standard inlet knocking around the plenum dimensions from that would be useful too.

Cheers :smile:

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll get you some measurements off mine tomorrow if the weathers ok, have just fitted the 50mm extensions to mine feels better straight away

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Any good for you