ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone work for Renault.

Shhh

Parents have a old Laguna (1996 model) and lost the code from the radio. Wondering if someone could get the code without them having too pay renault too get the code off the computer system. Gave some rubbish about having too contact france for the code.

Either, get the code or replace the tape player with another. The steering wheel stalk connector is different too the ones on the new clio, so cant fit one of them either. Need too be of the correct era, and hard too find.

Golf GTI 1.8T

sure you can get one of someone on ebay if you have no luck with anyone on here. send them the numbers off the back of you unit i think.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Jeremy townsend i belive is the only one who works directly for them...Mike aswell.

Dirty E91

Cant you call the original garage that sold the car? I had this happen on my old pug and I had to contact the garage that sold it original to get the radio code.

Worth a try?

clio mk1 ph1

I WORK AT FORD I CUD TYPE IT IN ON ARE COMPUTER N FIND OUT 4 U MATE WOTS THE SERIAL NUMBER N PART NUMBER?