ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyway of checking cup suspension without measuring hub?

As above really. I would have thought that there was some documentation which tell you all the options on the car? Or maybe a sticker you can reference?

182. It has the lip spoiler and dark wheels (cant spell the proper name). Havent seen a picture of enough rear spoilers to know the difference between the two.

On a side note can you measure the hub with the wheel on at a push?

M2 Competition
Difficult on a 182 as the spokes are so big.

The dark wheels came with the cup suspension, and most owners who added the spoiler added the sus kit too.

At a guess id say you have both.

Cup rear spoiler looks like this...
road_wayneclio.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. I think it has both as well but i just wanted to be sure before i buy it (looking and hopefully buying it tmrw). I was just thinking perhaps somebody could have ordered the wheels at a later date. Do you have a photo of a standard rear spoiler to compare with?

As above really. I would have thought that there was some documentation which tell you all the options on the car? Or maybe a sticker you can reference?
You can get the original build sheets but since Cup suspeion could be removed etc only way to be sure to to get the wheel on lock and measure if your that bothered.
Is this on a 182?

Do you have a front lip spoiler? What colour wheels do you have?
You could order a 182 with the suspension but not the spolier packs so the splitter makes no difference.

You can.

M2 Competition
You can get the original build sheets but since Cup suspeion could be removed etc only way to be sure to to get the wheel on lock and measure if your that bothered.
Is this on a 182?

Do you have a front lip spoiler? What colour wheels do you have?
You could order a 182 with the suspension but not the spolier packs so the splitter makes no difference.

You can.

Go back and read my post properly. Smarty pants.