ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apparently my car is for sale!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  S4 Avant
I'd be having words with him about that. Some one on here messaged me years ago about a lad on his Facebook. Apparently he'd got hold of a picture of my clio and was bragging about "his" new car. The guy wouldnt tell me the lads name so I couldnt dish out any abuse. Gutted.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
But a word of warning - this is a car that could get you into serious trouble. True, it will stay on the tarmac thanks to the new sports-tuned chassis and suspension, specially-designed Dunlop tyres and new Brembo brakes, but it will attract the attention of the boys in blue and you could trigger speed cameras just as you slip into third gear.

What a f**king idiot, lol.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To be fair it could just be a case of the cars in good nick but his photography is appalling (not saying that makes it right) but also could be a case which I've heard happen before where they put pics up, you go to view the car, there is no car but instead a man with a knife who wants the few thousand ££££ that you took to buy it.
Definitely report it

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
possible ex-bodgered repair job :Shence use of similar cars pic's; common trick on ebay for smashed/ bashed then "repaired" cars:eek:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ph2 172
Maybe he did a search for pictures on google and they appeared and he liked them so used them as they were better than his own pics?
I'm sure if you host piks on certain websites they can appear in google search images?

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Asked him for some interior shot and got sent these.....
FF5E90F2-89DA-4AC5-B992-EB7C7DFE15A7-2298-000002617DDA0108.gif

2ECF2C28-BECF-4EE0-8A95-16CF9D9D6F4E-2298-0000026178A53278.gif

Also just said cambelt don't need changing for ages but not given when last changed!

Bux

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf GTD
LOL nice find, no wonder so many people hate selling privately now-a-days, that advert doesn't even suggest there's damage...

If you read the first 2 lines, he says that there was damage but it has now been repaired...

Renault megane rs turbo "trophy" 55 plate limited edition gun metal grey , cat d , after I hit a traffic cone someone had thrown in road , only split my bumper and damaged my inter cooler and air con unit , but cost 1.5k to replace parts , I have photos to prove the damage , and engineers report . Now totally fixed , brand new bumper and grill and intercooler , radiator , air con unit,

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Emailed him to ask why he removed it.

Said hes going to realist it with the correct pictures.

Maybe he got a few to many comments as to his library photos!

Result