ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Customer Care

1998 BMW e46 323i
Like I've read it's second to none...

My 3GS, developed a few faults. In addition to a really dodgy GPS sensor it started throwing up internal hardware error 28, then on Saturday it decided it wouldn't play any songs, the iPod just crashed. Bizarrely it would play some?! Then this morning everytime I tried to text it resprung....

So I got onto Apple's support site, and was given an appt. with a 'Genius' an hour later.

He went through all the issues, but couldn't find anything cos I'd restored about 5 times over the weekend and earlier today.

So he replaced it.

I've now got a fully working 3GS, and my satnav even works!!!

All I did was drive to the Trafford Centre and sign my name twice.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Oh yes worth their weight in gold, i have had my 3g replaced three times due to excessive use nailing the battery life! Always bend over backwards to help, and there not shy in replacing them if theres a slight hint or a problem. Brilliant!

Clio 182 cup'd
My mate waffled on for 5 minutes about all these small faults his 3gs had, to make sure he got a new one, then as soon as he stopped the guy said "well it's got a crack in the case so we'll replace it anyway"

Great service. sitting down onthe stools in the shop is abit gay though!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
My phone randomly switches off and I have to reset it every week or there abouts. Do they have diagnostics in the appleshop so they can tell I'm not lying

DMS

A thirsty 172
My phone randomly switches off and I have to reset it every week or there abouts. Do they have diagnostics in the appleshop so they can tell I'm not lying

I think they can do some diagnostics, but TBH they've probably seen / heard of most problems a million times already, and will just replace it rather than argue.

Clio 182 cup'd
They do yeah, when my iPhone went wrong, the battery was dead after 8 hours without any use, when they plugged it in the diognostic tools, it showed the complete opposite, I think it said I had used 10% of the battery in 22 hours, which was obviously wrong.

So it should give them some idea that something fishy is going on!

1998 BMW e46 323i
I should've taken mine in weeks ago. This one seemingly even has better battery performance after one charge than the last one.