ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple event - 9th September

I'll order two on Saturday. Last year I didn't, regretted it.

Will get an Apple TV too when it's released, I use mine frequently, so worthy upgrade (will keep the ATV3 for Plex).

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Im only going for a year contract as after 18 months iphones are utterly destroyed and dont have much use. In my experience anyway.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Im only going for a year contract as after 18 months iphones are utterly destroyed and dont have much use. In my experience anyway.
you wont get a year contract on a new iphone.
Just do what i do, get a 2 year one, after 1 year pay for the new iphone, the next year free upgrade when the new iphone comes.

Impreza RB5 #054
Anything on if my battery will last more than 4 hours? Upgrade due on my 5s and I badly need a new f*cking phone. Hate android so i'll no doubt be ordering this anyway.

The 6 was a big jump in battery life for me after the 5, the 6 will easily last all day and I'd consider myself a heavy user.

320d M Sport
They need to f**k that 16gb version off. Worst decision I ever made ordering that spec last year. These days you need 32G minimum.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I took out a 2 year contract on release day with 3 for the 6, is there any way I can pay a little extra now, for an upgrade? I'm going to be asking them, but if anyone knows that'd be good. My 6 has some war wounds so I'm thinking of upgrading.

AK

M240i
Spacegrey 64GB 6S for me. Already moved to an EE sim only £13.99 a month 12 month contract.

At last a reason to shift my rapidly slowing iPad mini 1. Thankfully its a hefty upgrade this time.

Shame they are still doing the wanky 16GB or 64GB thing. Well shame for me, good for them £££££££££.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Ill be getting a 128gb Rose gold. Had all of the other colours so might aswell get the new one. Im far too manly to be called feminine anyway ;)

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
I can see why they keep the 16gb going, people like my wife don't need even 16gb because she doesn't do apps and I don't really need it because all my pics and videos go straight to cloud storage so no need to have them stored on the phone. Also, profit ;)

The force touch stuff will either be slick and awesome or a finicky nightmare. Apple usually get UI stuff right so hopefully it'll be the former.

Golf R/Leon FR
People who have had the rose gold in their hand are saying it's very pink. I'll be going for space grey 6s I think. Although my 5s is still good, I prefer the bigger size.

FTBUEXF.png

I'll leave this here.. :)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Thoughts on whether Rose gold is one step too feminine?! :smirk:

The wife wants the Rose gold because it looks pink... Shame she doesn't want my pink 5"

Will probably get her the 16Gb because all she does is browse the web, use FB and take photos/video which will go to the Cloud

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Will either get a 6 or a 6S in the coming weeks.

My 5S is fine, but I want to do some swapping around, so my OH can have the 5S and I'll use her 5 at work as a BYOD, to get rid of this dreadful blackberry z10. An utterly dreadful OS, which frustrates me every single day.

Listerine & Poledo
I'll just take a 6 I reckon, nothing grabs about the s range.

And lol @ ipad pro. Sorry guys, it's still an iPad, it's still a toy. Pretty sure (other than sycophants) that if someone needed an ultra-portable, then it'll still be an actual laptop or a Surface Pro.

iPhone 6S 16GB: £539
iPhone 6S 64GB: £619
iPhone 6S 128GB: £699

iPhone 6S Plus 16GB: £619
iPhone 6S Plus 64GB: £699
iPhone 6S Plus 128GB: £789

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That Pencil isn't a stylus? You guys on the wind up?