ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple WWDC '09

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Do people know if you will be able to buy this new iphone sim free from the apple store when its released?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
oh i forgot, will they be having a flash player for the interent brower? i can't see some stuff on the bbc news website for example. would be sweet if they did.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Im swearing like RCB now. This is so f**king cunting annoying.

172 Cup
The wipe command is good but who is going to find an iPod on the street and call the number listed?!?

A couple of honest people maybe.. I doubt most would.

172 Cup
Jason Chen:

Gameloft has a lot of “tricks” developing for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Lightning effects, tight responsive controls, super fast frame rates. It’s “console quality.”

Mark Wilson:

I’d say Dreamcast level.

lol

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Push Alerts = Spamtastic

A developer can only push alerts to their own application, authenticity of the push is handled by using public key encryption. Delete an app from the phone and push alerts destined for that app will no longer display.

E87 118d M Sport
lol. its a WWDC where they talk about development, laptops, snow leopard and 3.0. no where has actually CONFIRMED that the new phone will be released. its ALL speculation. im sure they will. just be patient

E87 118d M Sport
start to look a little unlikely. its been going 80 mins already

scroll motion is something i am looking forward to

I don't think we're getting a new iPhone.

Bigger capacity, subtle changes to buttons maybe. Current model is selling too well around the world to risk a new one.

Hardware doesn't sell, software does.

Look at me, I'm in the F5 geek club :eek: