ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 25, 2015] Norwich Meet April 25th (Norwich)

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Hey Hey everyone!
It's been cold, wet and the last meet I set up a meet only one person came to. Sooooo I'm going to try again, on April 4th.
I'm hoping the weather by this point will be dryer, warmish and generally just darn nice. If you are interested let everyone know by saying so here!

I might attend depending on time and location. Suppose I should maybe try and be more social with meets

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
It'd be good! You can see what the exhaust you sold me looks like finally :p

Reactions: BLT
The same but on a nicer yellow colour clio? haha. Seems like ages ago now! In fact it probably is
I'm currently bobbin up and down on a vessel around Brazil but I should be back by then.....hopefully

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I'd like this to happen, the thread has been quite quiet but I'm glad to see a few new names popping up here. Depending if people want photo opportunities or not there are a few places it can be held. The silo's at Rackheath are good and quiet too

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
I'm not too fussed where it is although I would like some nice pictures of mine although I'm no good with a camera but if anyone was willing to photo mine for me I'd be very grateful we could meet somewhere then travel elsewhere for photos if people wanted is an idea

Depending on time and location I have a DSLR camera that I don't mind bringing along to take snaps of cars etc. Although at this rate I don't think there will be many cars to take pictures of!

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Depending on time and location I have a DSLR camera that I don't mind bringing along to take snaps of cars etc. Although at this rate I don't think there will be many cars to take pictures of!
Yea ive got that feeling its abit too quite went to burry meet a little while ago that was a good turn out

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Hey y'all.
I'd like this meet to go ahead, so both me and my wife are taking our sports along (my LY182 and her RB 182).
We will be at the silo's at Rackheath industrial estate at 2 pm to try and get some sunshine for some pictures.
Hope a few people will turn up.

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Is there many silos there do you have a postcode or road name so I can find it and turn up agian thanks

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
They are massive, as you drive into the industrial estate they are on the right. If you look for Wendover road in google maps. I don't have a postcode for it

LY FF 200 CUP
I'll come along to this would be good to see some other people I have no idea where this is but I'll find it on the old iphone maps

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Be good to see some new faces, the weather is set to improve at 2 as well!

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Fingers crossed it will cleaned and polished mine yesterday and was gonna do some more bits today to discover it had rained

Yeah I had a feeling it would rain today so I just sent it through the car wash Friday. Might have to go the back roads tho as the traffic was terrible around Brundall way this morning when going to the gym

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
That was a good meet today, good to see some new faces and old ones too. Pub garden visit was fantastic, especially considering it was outside IN THE SUN! Pics to follow soon hopefully BLT :p

LY FF 200 CUP
Was a good meet today, had a great time, glad the weather got out good!! Can't wait to see the pics , hopefully another to follow soon :)

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Nice meeting everyone and the weather being surprisingly nice
Probably thought I was stalking you into norwich jayse lol

Yeah the pics will materialize at some point tomorrow, just need to go through them and then realise how crap my photography levels are!
Was good to see and chat to you lot today. Got to say the highlight for me was that old mans insistent rambling in that pub though!

LY FF 200 CUP
He loved a mumble didn't he?! I kept thinking I hope he's not following me as I have no idea how to get back to Chaplefiled lol

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
I think if you had gone straight and right at end rather then left of that road would have taken you quite close I parked in Castle mail

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
The old guy was having a very in depth conversation with himself, and with those wooden walking sticks he would have had us!

DSC_0296.jpg
DSC_0348.jpg
DSC_0347.jpg
DSC_0346.jpg
DSC_0343.jpg
DSC_0342.jpg
DSC_0341.jpg
DSC_0339.jpg
DSC_0337.jpg
DSC_0334.jpg
DSC_0330.jpg
DSC_0326.jpg
DSC_0325.jpg
DSC_0323.jpg
DSC_0320.jpg
DSC_0318.jpg
DSC_0317.jpg
DSC_0316.jpg
DSC_0313.jpg
DSC_0312.jpg
DSC_0311.jpg
DSC_0310.jpg
DSC_0308.jpg
DSC_0307.jpg
DSC_0304.jpg
DSC_0303.jpg
DSC_0302.jpg
DSC_0300.jpg
DSC_0298.jpg
DSC_0295.jpg

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Very nice! Might pinch a few of mine and my wife's RB. Some great pictures!!