ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic 182 Thread..

Arctic 182
Okay so i started out with a 172,really excited when i bought this even tho i feel i was slightly ripped off on it but got an awsome trade in price for my saxo.
DSC02189.jpg

But then after 6months i decided to go for something a bit more special,so i went for the 182 with cup pack from a renault dealer,1 lady owner,29k,FRSH!
18072008362.jpg

19072008363.jpg

Pretty much the 1st thing i done was put my number plate on it:approve:
04082008416.jpg

15082008437.jpg

16082008190.jpg

And basically thats it so far,its standard but i have just ordered a BMC CDA for it as was advised from here.Ill put sum pics up of that when its on;)
Thanks for looking

RB 200 Cup!
very nice indeed - youll have to get yourself along to one of our local meets so i can see it in the flesh ;)

RB 200 Cup!
anything entiled East Anglia meets - im sure ive added you to my pm list to keep you updated. We usually have meets in Norwich or Thetford but anywhere where people wanna go really

edit - yep you are on my list - you shpuld have had a pm from me today

Tim

Arctic 182
no pm's yet mate? and can you delete this jabba so more people can admire my thread LOL!