ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue 182 - A48 Western Ave, Cardiff.

Yesterday, on my way to Tesco, saw this. Not sure he saw me, but I noticed a big stick on the right of the tailgate. Wasn't close enough to read it, looked like a club sticker of some sort.

Really don't see many 172/182s around Cardiff. No idea why.

Clio 182
Hi mate that would have been me :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    344.4 KB · Views: 43
Hey, man. I've seen you posting in the Wales section, didn't realise you were so close. Saw you again previous to that driving through Fairwater, I'm just in Llandaff. Not far from a Trophy around the corner to me, that I posted in the Spotted section a while ago. :)

Clio 182
Hey, man. I've seen you posting in the Wales section, didn't realise you were so close. Saw you again previous to that driving through Fairwater, I'm just in Llandaff. Not far from a Trophy around the corner to me, that I posted in the Spotted section a while ago. :smile:
Haha awesome, ive never been spotted before lol
Yea my mother lives in fairwater, i live in llanrumney, what you driving? Cant say ive noticed you