ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue - Track Car

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Hi Guys, Recently bought a 182FF for track, Think the car has been in the club as there are Cliosport.net stickers not it,

Car has been bought between myself, Father in law and Brother in law as we want to get into track days after doing a few together so we thought we'd just get a car

Current Mods :-

- Full Yozza Defat Exhaust
- Ktech Induction Kit
- Trendlines (fitted as standard)
- Stripped out rear
- Turinis
- H&R Lowering springs

Car is going into the garage tomorrow for new disks and pads all round supplied by @George@RTR_Parts (Thanks mate)
We had the car sound tested on Monday and scored a good 108db, Meaning too loud, So tomorrow it'll also be having a silence welded in on to the decat

- front HC discs
- front DS1.11 pads
- rear Renault discs
- rear M1144
- 2 x spacers
- 2 x hub nuts
- Goodridge lines
- 1L ate supergold
- 4 x ngk plugs

Car is pretty clean and low mileage, This will be my 4th Clio sport (black 182ff, arctic 182ff and a Flamer which I converted to a van)

Any advise for Clio track cars would be great

Thanks

20190417_193944.jpg

20190422_102629.jpg
20190417_193939.jpg

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Sell the yozza and buy an exhaust that will pass noise tests! Maybe sell the recaros and buy seats you won't fall out of too. You'll probably make a few £ doing that too.