ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue Update

Fiesta ST-2
Right had my 182 for just over a year now and its gone through a few changes so thought I'd post some pics!

Mods so far
Eibach Sportlines
RS192 exhaust
RS Tuner Remap
JMS Induction set up
Cup Spoiler
Skoda Splitter (cup one broke)

Before:-
IMG_2737.jpg

Now:-

IMG_4489.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

IMG_4482.jpg

Future plans are Whiteline ARB and uprated brakes and possibly coil-overs/JMS inlet.

C&C welcome thanks.

Stagecoach Ticket
Looks like a well looked after clean example mate bet it goes alright aswell, just hate white bits on anything other the RB sorry :dapprove:

If it was mine i would be looking towards;
Standard Bullets
Standard Front Diamond
Clean rear plate (No boarder etc)
Re sized front plate
Powdercoated wheels silver

Fiesta ST-2
Thanks, I never set out for White tbh but it has grown on me! The finish on the wheels isn't great and will need refurbing in the near future, so I might go for a colour change.

Looks like a well looked after clean example mate bet it goes alright aswell, just hate white bits on anything other the RB sorry :dapprove:

If it was mine i would be looking towards;
Standard Bullets
Standard Front Diamond
Clean rear plate (No boarder etc)
Re sized front plate
Powdercoated wheels silver

clio sport 182
Hi Guys, - I picked my completely standard 82 up on saturday and looking at your front splitter - i wouldnt mind adding something like it myself...

Where abouts might i be able to get hold of them and how much do they roughly cost?

Also treemanx - are they easy to fit?

suggestions would be brill!! thanks everyone

Stagecoach Ticket
Lex type into the search bar at the top "skoda spilter" the part number should come up for you mate aswell as a "how to fit guide" the part is around £11 i think and is fit using self tappers and then triming the ends to meet the car.

Spilters that will fit your car;

Carbon fibre spilter £120ish - Ktec racing.com / streamlinecarbon
Cup spilter around £120ish - Renault dealers
Skoda Fabia VRS £11 - Skoda Dealer
Seat Leon Cupra R spilter - £32 - seat dealer
Megane Ph1 Spilter - Scrappies £5?
Laguna spilter - Scappies £5?
pug 307 spilter no idea at price but proberly around £30

Hope this helps mate

J

Fiesta ST-2
Thanks for the comments, I was thinking about painting the rear badges/diamond white as well or would that look tacky?