ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Argghhhh - Oooooooh CupCake more pics

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Roy - wiper arm mounted washer jets ;) Hehe.

As for the MOT thing - well hey, if its a problem Ill rip the other one out! :D

Suzuki SV1000S

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 21 March 2005

Roy - wiper arm mounted washer jets ;) Hehe.

As for the MOT thing - well hey, if its a problem Ill rip the other one out! :D
Was that included in the fitting cost Si - Re:wiper arm mounted jets. Also what are your new coilovers like, you mega happy with them, what make were they?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 21 March 2005

like the idea mate but id leave the yoghurt pot off, just have the hole.

Good lad.

Or better still put the air feed back behind where it was and use the fogs as brake ducts.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Wow ta everyone. Always nice to get positive feedback.

A few answers...

#1. The bonnet was £290. No, this does not include the cost of getting anyone to helpp you fit it, nor the cost of wiper arm mounted washer jets and associated mountings and rubber hose etc.

#2 Coilovers are great but I think one has a minor leak. Proper Go kart handling.

Also, no the fogs are not easy to remove as you have to remove the inner splash guards to get to it. Real pain in the arse to do.

I also have about 8 millions little tiny cuts on my hands which really kill, but hey ITS WORTH IT! :D

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 21 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 21 March 2005like the idea mate but id leave the yoghurt pot off, just have the hole.Good lad.Or better still put the air feed back behind where it was and use the fogs as brake ducts.

Good lad back, that would be proper bo I tell thee.

mmmm....thats my new favorite clio ... wish my cup looked like that, but dont worry im not gonna copy u..... air duct is a nice touch!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Looks fantastic Si...even it up though...put a vent on the other side too.

Im sure youll get a good price for the foglights after Brands; well, you will if Jons stuck to me again LOL

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Si i will buy your other foglamp of u..... My drivers side is cracked

You know u wanna... PM me boy ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 21 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 21 March 2005

like the idea mate but id leave the yoghurt pot off, just have the hole.

Good lad.

Or better still put the air feed back behind where it was and use the fogs as brake ducts.

Yeah..

At best it looks garish and at worst, chav. Also, get some plain number plates knocked up. Cluttered IMO.

Its not to the same degree but when i removed my ring, k-tec and cliosport sticker off of my Clio it looked a helluva lot better, even though when i added the bits i thought they were sooper cool.

-Rob

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Thanks for your comments Rob but Im happy with my Renault Sport number plates.
Also what do you find looks garish/chav?

[Edited by CupCake on 22 March 2005 at 12:29pm]

Suzuki SV650

What size yoghurt pot/viper cold air feed is that? I need one and dont know which one to order, want the biggest one that will fit the front grille!

Looking good by the way, who needs foggys?! :D