ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Argument with friend!

Hi all

I just wanted to make sure i was right with what i was arguing with my mate about.

I drive a mark 1 ph1 clio, and his mum drives a mk1 ph3 clio. He was trying to tell me it was a mark 2 clio and that the latest clio is a mk3????

The way i understand is theres only ever been 5 types:

Mk1 ph1 ph2 and ph3 +

Mk2 ph1 and ph2

im sure i was right, i just wanna double check. If anyone has any proof of this stuff id appreciate it, just so i can show him how dumb he is.

Thanks

Dazz

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

yeh u r right, people say that the latest shap is a mrk 3 but it isnt, the mrk 3 isnt out till 2005 i dont think

Nissan R35 GT-R

I understood that the first shape (square) is the mk1 ph1, and the ph2 came along around P reg which is slightly curvier.

From R until Y reg onwards was the mk2.

I think the current shape is mk3, but Im unsure. Haynes manuals call it the revised model range.

Golf GTTDI 130PD

youre right mate, I , like his mum, also drive a mk1 phase 3 clio.

MK1 ran from H-R phases 1,2 and 3

MK2 R-Y

MK3 today

Ave you seen the new pictures of the mk3 the Be-Bop i think it was called it looked well futuristic if you know what i mean??????