ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arran's 182 thread

clio 182
nice, i want to paint my engine block but am abit lazy/putting it off in doing it. have you a link to where you gt your paint from that pretty much the colour i was wanting. :eek:

its a paint called "hycote high temp paint" in matt black mate, most motor stores should have it :)

clio 182
back after a long time away!!

few changes include Turini wheels i had powder coated a week ago, have removed the french flag from the front grill, removed carbon wrap from badge and added some renault F1 stickers just under the side repeaters, removed stickers from back windows and im sure theres other very minor things!!

anyway the interesting sh*t ..... pictures

IMG_2256_zpsf4c85c8a.gif

IMG_2253_zpsaefeed2c.gif

IMG_2254_zps52b95114.gif

IMG_2264_zps7feb8f56.gif

Black 182
Looks spotless Arran.. but expected nothing less after the ZS!

Seems to be quite a few Clios on here from York.. but i never see any?!

clio 182
Need's a splitter and it will be sitting pretty :)

Yeah totally agree mate, have been after one for a few months just never got round to buying one, was debating between spending abit more and getting the cup splitter or maybe trying a cupra splitter ( think that's the one a few clio heads have )

Monaco 172
Looks ace mate, glad it was only an april fool about writing it off! we will have to get some pics soon with my Rs? :)

RS 182
Yeah totally agree mate, have been after one for a few months just never got round to buying one, was debating between spending abit more and getting the cup splitter or maybe trying a cupra splitter ( think that's the one a few clio heads have )
I'll buy you a carbon splitter if you give me your CP Jacket ;) lol

clio 182
back after a while due to my naval commitments, not a huge update yet still an update. Cleaned up the calipers and changed the colour to yellow, replaced numerous bolts and washers under the bonnet to purple anodised ones, purple dice valve caps ( huge modification i know ) "speed holes" in the front bumper..not sure if this will benefit air flow at all yet gives a more track **** look ( gets used for going to york to my base in plymouth haha ) yet covered up with the number plate when used on the road!! due to my naval work its very hard to get any time to work on the car except any leave i can get but hopefully get the ball rolling soon!!

only picture ive got of her clean ( most of the updates cannot not be seen haha ) from HULL motor show this august just gone:

541810_10151863836780126_306362097_n_zps06bf8674.gif