ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

arrrrrrgh sum1 has scratched my car

It's nice
I'm always helpful if the OP in the thread is nice and doesn't act like a f**king mongoose.

Which in 90% of cases means I'm not helpful. That's the problem with this forum, not the lack of help.

Look through the threads, the eloquent and polite people pretty much always get good advise.

Then the rude, retarded and aggressive ones just usually ignore advice any way. So it's become the general position to take the piss out of them. Serves them right, poorly educated c**ts.

not wanting to be dragged into this one ,but are you calling 90% of cs members retards?

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cliosport.net

57719fce-0022-8f74.jpg

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I'm always helpful if the OP in the thread is nice and doesn't act like a f**king mongoose.

Which in 90% of cases means I'm not helpful. That's the problem with this forum, not the lack of help.

Look through the threads, the eloquent and polite people pretty much always get good advise.

Then the rude, retarded and aggressive ones just usually ignore advice any way. So it's become the general position to take the piss out of them. Serves them right, poorly educated c**ts.

Lol. How ironic.

daver1985

ClioSport Club Member
  172 + 555 scoob

so then would you please point out why you think i was acting like a f**king mongoose,rude,retarded and aggressive against any1 on here ????????

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
so then would you please point out why you think i was acting like a f**king mongoose,rude,retarded and aggressive against any1 on here ????????

8 question marks in a row? Really? And you're wondering why you're being accused of being a mong? You can't even use a comma correctly.

For f***s sake. Sort it out, as I keep saying, I have dyslexia and I manage fine. Even while typing on my phone, I find it frankly disgusting that you make no effort. It's similar to someone who has perfectly fine legs getting into a wheelchair.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
No, I'm the c**t who has had to struggle my whole f**king life to get to where I am. I habe a degree and im doing my second now. I can't spell for s**t unless I really force myself. It takes the piss when people who could quite easily put a small effort in to appear at least semi literate, don't.

daver1985

ClioSport Club Member
  172 + 555 scoob
Yea but you still managed to read it tho did you or did u not even with your dyslexia and the only thing you had to say was about how i had wrote it. What was the point you just like taking piss on here?

At the end of the day its a car forum, its not as you are writing an official letter. In which case im sure evry1 would write differently. Should every1 start slaggin you off because you wrote habe instead of have? No they shouldnt.

daver1985

ClioSport Club Member
  172 + 555 scoob
Yea but you still managed to read it tho did you or did u not even with your dyslexia and the only thing you had to say was about how i had wrote it. What was the point you just like taking piss on here?

its a forum about clio's not an english class

SEAT Ibiza SC FR

I saw 8 question marks and didn't read it. I'm sure there's a fair few people in here who are the same. Most likely if you did that in the technical thread, asking for help, you're losing out on a portion of your audience who might have been been to help.

As for it being a "car forum and not an official letter" point being made. That is retarded. This forum gets 100s, if not 1000s of views a day. You're showing off to the internet how crap you are at spelling and grammar. I don't know about you, but appearing thick irks me a little.

I honestly dont come on here to have my spelling and grammar marked, you should type in red. lol.
If you open a thread and are that disgusted by it, just ignore it. You dont have to hurl abuse at people, it just makes you look bad.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I honestly dont come on here to have my spelling and grammar marked, you should type in red. lol.
If you open a thread and are that disgusted by it, just ignore it. You dont have to hurl abuse at people, it just makes you look bad.

Re-read the first point in my last post.

Even if you didnt read it, you still felt the need to **** him off. How about if other people on here have problems like you or even worse than you. Well done for working hard at improving yourself, but that doesnt give you the rite to put other people down. How would it make you feel if people had started calling you a r****d? Theres no need for it.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I've had people point out my faults and try to bully me for having a minor mental disability. All that did was spur me on to better myself.

Maybe I went about this the wrong way, I did have good intentions of helping the OP in this thread. Alerting them to why they got the responses they did. I only did it that way because it angered me, it was obvious to me and everyone else why they were getting abuse.

A forum is a place for debate and discussion. The predominately spoken language of this forum is English. Therefore it's polite to use the language properly. Retards always like to use the excuse that it's "only a forum", which is quite frankly just a roundabout way of saying they're dumb. If you can use English properly, it's easier to use it properly than it is to use it improperly. I'd love to see a job application written by some of these thick c***s. Straight in the bin.

You should know how it feels to be bullied then and think twice before you do it to other people. I can see that people dont spell things right and use bad grammar, including myself, but theres no need to be nasty about it. That goes for all the people on here that do it, I just dont think theres any need for it. All it will do is put people off coming on here and you will be left with a group of people talking like english teachers. Could change it to the grammar sport forum, or is that the sport grammar forum? im not sure. lol.

I wouldnt call a bunch of people slaggin each other off intelligent. Do you really think you are above other people on here?

daver1985

ClioSport Club Member
  172 + 555 scoob

+1^

It would properly help if you weren't advertising muscle building products on your profile. Not that I agree with the bullying but it's where my sympathy ended.