ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

arrrrrrrghhhh!biggest kerb EVER!

Ex Ph-Quick

gutted mate did mine last night aswell.

Good for me because my girlfriends dad can fix them for free. he he

Ziel Nurburgring

Bad luck mate. Got a 8" scrape on my spare now after not paying attention and catching a wheel on a angled curb. If it was normal i would have got away with it.....

Audi RS4

cheers guys,was well gutted at first,gonna get the spare put on today as its still as new.will have to get it re-furbed after easter.Good job their filthy,doesnt show up as bad!

Audi RS4

Why is it that everything seems to go wrong at the same time?My climate needs re-gassing and now this!grrrrrrrrr.

Deffo need mine doing, why cant ppl number houses easier so you can see from the road? 12ft neon lit signs would make life alot easier :p

Audi RS4

just glad my spares in top nick,otherwise there would deffo have been tears before bedtime!cost me a tenner to have tyres swapped over today!

Ali

V6, R500, Jeep SRT

bet u can still hear the sound! U try doing 2 rims in 2 days whilst avoiding 2 buses! Bad luk or what!

Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by Mike Rochips on 23 March 2005

oooooh mate,feel for ya!Yep I can still hear the noise and that feeling through the steering wheel!:sick:
Which was why I was so gutted about mine yesterday. Crawled out of a tight space (well for a V6) at 1mph ... no noise ... no vibration thru the steering wheel. Thought Id got out fine ... until I noticed otherwise last night :sick:

Fred ... assume its a case of getting the wheel to you ... rather than you to the wheel?

Audi RS4

think I hit the kerb at about 5-10 mph,it looks a lot worse than it does in the photo,deep gouges on the spokes.