ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

arrrrrrrghhhh!biggest kerb EVER!

Ex Ph-Quick

gutted mate did mine last night aswell.

Good for me because my girlfriends dad can fix them for free. he he

Ziel Nurburgring

Bad luck mate. Got a 8" scrape on my spare now after not paying attention and catching a wheel on a angled curb. If it was normal i would have got away with it.....

Audi RS4

cheers guys,was well gutted at first,gonna get the spare put on today as its still as new.will have to get it re-furbed after easter.Good job their filthy,doesnt show up as bad!

Audi RS4

Why is it that everything seems to go wrong at the same time?My climate needs re-gassing and now this!grrrrrrrrr.

Deffo need mine doing, why cant ppl number houses easier so you can see from the road? 12ft neon lit signs would make life alot easier :p

Audi RS4

just glad my spares in top nick,otherwise there would deffo have been tears before bedtime!cost me a tenner to have tyres swapped over today!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

bet u can still hear the sound! U try doing 2 rims in 2 days whilst avoiding 2 buses! Bad luk or what!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by Mike Rochips on 23 March 2005

oooooh mate,feel for ya!Yep I can still hear the noise and that feeling through the steering wheel!:sick:
Which was why I was so gutted about mine yesterday. Crawled out of a tight space (well for a V6) at 1mph ... no noise ... no vibration thru the steering wheel. Thought Id got out fine ... until I noticed otherwise last night :sick:

Fred ... assume its a case of getting the wheel to you ... rather than you to the wheel?

Audi RS4

think I hit the kerb at about 5-10 mph,it looks a lot worse than it does in the photo,deep gouges on the spokes.