ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

artic blue 182 standard purchased (2nd May)

Clio 182
Brought myself a Artic blue 182 (standard) everything factory aswell for £2700 @ 70k miles , cambelt and aux done in middle of 2013.
didn't take any picture of it befor but im sure all you guys knows what one looks like.
this is my current state:
IMG_5832.JPG
IMG_5825.JPG

IMG_5822.JPG

not too happy with the vinyl wrap job on exhaust trims, so probly going to re do.
awaiting some clio sports stickers to go on the metallic blue trims , and also ordered a yellow coloured gear knob text
* next bit of work will be *
getting exhaust to sit straight its off to the right,
finding out some lowering springs if any recommendations ??? not gonna change wheel size happy with them so something like 40mm? will that be ok?
& painting brake calipers, and remove all crap and stickers off windows etc.

oh yeh and give it a good clean !

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
The yellow on the trims and badge is a bit much. Imo you be better having subtle yellow stuff like the yellow lettering on the gear knob and 2.0 16v badges. But that's just my opinion and it's your car!

Seems a decent buy regarding the mileage/service.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Also lowering slings that are recommended are Cooksports or Eibach Sportlines. I've had both and the Cooksports offer a slightly stiffer ride but lower it more than the sportlines but the sportlines are more comfortable. Either are good for daily driving and harder drives.

Apex will give you "that" look bit some claim that they are too harsh. I've been in one with Apex on and it felt ok, but was only for a short distance. My money would be on the first 2 mentioned.

Sportlines will lower it 30mm, the Cooksports and Apex will lower it a tad more.