ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ash's Italian V6

So after going back to another 182 which was fantastic, supplied by Steve on here I managed to get cold feet because of Daniels £5k thread on here. @gally posted a link to a lovely Alfa GT V6 and I was smitten.

After ringing the guy up seeing a few of his threads about the car on the Alfa owners forum I decided to leave him a deposit and sell the clio. It all happened quite quickly and last weekend I was on my way back from Wigan with a big smile on my face.

The car's spec is as follows;
- Finished in Stomboli Grigio paint with black leather.
- Genuine Alfa Q2 differential.
- BMC Carbon induction which sounds amazing on song.
- Ragazzon Stainless silenced mid exhaust section

I love the noise this car makes and combined with the gorgeous looks, excellent interior/finish and bose stereo it's a lot of car for the money. I've always fancied an Alfa and I'm far from disappointed with this one.

So far my plans are;
- Give it a service fluids and filters.
- New front discs and pads.
- Refurbish the front calipers and repaint the rears.
- I've looked into getting a Wizard exhaust which is a copy of a much more expensive unicorse exhaust through the alfa owners forum.

Other then that just enjoy it, not that it matters but i'm averaging 26mpg at the moment.

14463448263_2272522036_z.jpg

14256641880_9ca92c6d84_z.jpg

14442096634_3e65ae5d14_z.jpg

14463402363_b33b35a6d5_z.jpg

14443318335_fb5d6c05c1_z.jpg

14442187404_4a6c85c103_z.jpg

14439865631_3c1d03d167_z.jpg

:cool:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I actually love this. When you come to sell it seriously let me know. i'd happily part with the QS for this.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Love them I was looking at one last year local to be as they seem to go for very little money for so much car .

Alan

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I do like that. Where abouts in Wigan? I've never seen it around I don't think.

Listerine & Poledo
I totally would. In the "special" alfa red, with the teledials

(even the diesel with a Q2...mmmmmmmmm)

Thanks for all the kind comments, it is a bit marmite with the looks but personally i love it.

I'd love to get a set of teledials off the blackline GT. A more fruity exhaust is required heres a video of the wizard exhaust;

The paint is quite hard to photograph it changes a lot in different lighting, it looks more like silver below but goes a nice deep gun metal grey in a lower light.

14256778777_6ce61e9426_c.jpg

14420137016_9d7b9e549d_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  Focus st3 & t5.1 day
I've been for a spin in this, It's comfy and sedate.. Til you hoof it and the road gets torn up in its wake!

So many torques :D

gorgeous all round and I'm not jealous at all, nope! Not one bit..... :( lol

That looks really nice.

Love the colour and the chairs.

Thanks Ian!

Absolutely love these, great purchase.

Cheers Ed, it's growing on me more every time i drive it.

I've been for a spin in this, It's comfy and sedate.. Til you hoof it and the road gets torn up in its wake!

So many torques :D

gorgeous all round and I'm not jealous at all, nope! Not one bit..... :( lol

Thanks mate! It does sound epic.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh f**k!

Just look at it. That Wizard exhaust must be special if you're thinking of changing the cracker you have!

Needs clean plates also. What a special car. That's a car people stop to appreciate, not the generic crap you see around.

Hero.

S4 Avant
Looks awesome, sounds awesome, has a proper engine with the right number of cylinders, but why front wheel drive?!

Oh f**k!

Just look at it. That Wizard exhaust must be special if you're thinking of changing the cracker you have!

Needs clean plates also. What a special car. That's a car people stop to appreciate, not the generic crap you see around.

Hero.

Thanks mate, it's the first car i've driven that i've had someone randomly ask about/compliment the car. New plates will be on soon and i'm thinking either that wizard exhaust or get a custom exhaust made up by prospeed in Cardiff which i've heard good stuff about.

These s**t on anything french. Stunning, amazing noise too! Nice buy.

Thanks Jas!

Looks awesome, sounds awesome, has a proper engine with the right number of cylinders, but why front wheel drive?!

You're right it's such a shame its FWD, with its short chassis it would be a right laugh if it was RWD.