ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ass exhaust on clio 182

2005 clio 182
ive recently bought a clio 182, it's got an aas custom catback, ive fitted a decat,but id like it louder.
Would it make much difference performance wise if i swapped it for a yozza?, the exhaust cost £525, i like my exhausts loud

PH1 loads of boost!
Quality wise I've seen none better than AAS. All down to personal preference I suppose.

AAS'D RB 182
I also run a aas on my 182 and again thought about swapping for a yozza for the sound but in the end decided the quality of the aas out weighed the yozza. Do you have a centre silencer on? If so have that taken out and bingo you have yozza sound with aas quality.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
You one of these chavs who thinks a loud exhaust will pull the girls? Sorry but it just makes you look like a muppet.
Imo

Ph2 172
Get a decat and remove the centre silenced. I had a 172 cup with the above set up and I luckily sold the car before committing suicide. Stupidly loud!