ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassins Creed average rating rocked

Integra Type-R DC2
Ive been sceptical about this game since my mate started banging on about it. Not sure ill bother tbh.

Revels Mum & Sister
Mario Galaxy is the b****cks scutchy! You need to get it soon.

Played about an hour last night. Hooked allready. Mario for the win.

Mk2 Golf GTI
I only take reviews with a grain of salt anyway. I absolutely loved full spectrum warrior but i don't think they got great reviews.

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Got it today, played a couple of hours worth. Brilliant, don't beleive the reviews. Multiple attackers do go at you at once, the gaurds in Jerusalum seem hard as!!

Clio MK2 (1.2)
anyone done the part were you have to pick pocket that guy that talk to the woman? every time i go near him he start tellin me to bugger off. smacked him 1 then he just runs.

done it now, :)

Last edited:
  Citroen DS3 DSport
I have some Tesco vouchers so should be able to buy this for £35 if I decide I want it.

COD4 is brilliant.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Been playing it last couple days,you seem to spend so much time doing nothing it can get irritating.

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
The reviews are BS, I mean they bang on about only one enemy attacking you at once, BS!! Buy it, it's GOTY for me!

306 GTI-6
Average, nice to look at, but just reminds me of aspects of lots of different games spliced together. Storyline imo is crap, just too time consuming and contrived to allow for sequels to be made.

My verdict, borrow or rent it.

Clio MK2 (1.2)
basicly nope not really, maybe there will but im on the last town and so far nothing.............but the fighting does get good the more you go into it, i get like 9ppl wantng to fight so just kck theshit out of them lol

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
ive got to a bit quite early in where you have to go across some beams and the climb a tower.

Got bored and went thru COD4 again on veteran omg its hard!

RS Meg 175
Its a great game imo, just got it today well worth getting and i dont usually get into games! i like the way there are quite a few ways of going about things and the mission path isnt laid out you can do what you like :) it was made by the same people as prince of persia so the acrobatics are good :p its only £39.99 go for it you tarts lol

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
I went and picked it up last nite!

TBH its really not that bad.

Im my opinion it doesnt really live up to all the hype! It reminds me of a more interactive HITMAN game!

im enjoying it dont get me wrong but id like a bit more happening

just finished Jerusalem last night off to that other city now

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
I think ubisoft put way too much time into promoting this game!

They revealed most (if not all) of the games features. So much so that I already knew what to expect from the game!

-Its not innovative/new as Ive A game like this before (hitman).
-I see it as just a good regular game :)