ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aston Martin vs. Pink Corsa

Not quite what you were expecting... how gutted would you be?

314414_500096923384546_2050804194_n.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
:( DBS aswell. Sad times.

Of course I wouldn't be accepting the car back. They would be writing it off like it or not.

53 Clio's & counting
This is Swindon, (the petrol station just up the road from BMW Mini by the roundabout that leads up to old town) about 30 yards from my mates house, got sent this pic earlier, made me sad :(

Apparently, the Corsa hit a curb and broke something on the steering, causing the crash

172 cup
^^^ my thoughts exactly. Dont know why but i'll only use bp or shell garages, if im not in reach of one i will use elsewhere.

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Just an accident really.

Lapse of concentration on the behalf of the Corsa driver. His/Her insurance will pay out and due to the cost of repairing an Aston, he/she will be un-insurable.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Imagine his mates reaction when he tells them what wrecked his DBS, I'd struggle to contain my mirth.

Reminds me of a scene at a Shell garage near Stanstead the a few months ago. Porsche 996 Carrera stuffed into a V reg Passat passenger side. Both drivers sitting in their cars trying to be invisible while awaiting recovery. Guy behind the counter said the Porsche came flying in a smacked straight into the Passat just before the pumps. I didn't have the front to brazenly stand in front of them ans take a photo. Everyone filling up was pretending not to notice.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
There's a bloke living just outside my village with a 12 plate DBS Volante, the noise it makes is immense, so much want.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah 4 prices, 4 different papers now. Now 180k car. Next week it'll be 200k no doubt. Wankkkkkkkkkkks!!!!!!!!

Lols at the rumour mill.