ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ASW

Disastra Coupe
Being as i'm bit of an ASW i thought i'd whack these pics up.

My mates missus took them on the way to Ultimate Dubs earlier this year... I've finally managed to get them off her in a higher resolution tonight :)
Of course, i sold the Clio probably a couple of month ago now, though.

clioultdubs.jpg

clioultdubs2.jpg

The replacement after a few tweeks so far if anyone's interested:

7338929082_4a979c00b5_z.jpg

side by chippen172, on Flickr

The Clio is still owned by a lad on the forum though :)

Nissan 350z
Who owns the Flamer now? Haven't seen any pics posted of it since you sold it. :(

Probably in the same situation as my flamer; disappeared to a non member.
I still get the odd text from the guy who bought mine "where did you buy those Brembo discs from again?" out of the blue lol.

172 Cup
Those pics are fooling epic...they could of been on the front of a brochure for the 172 when itvwas new haha

Disastra Coupe
Cheers guys... Chris I know some don't like Rota's but it's my car so my choice :)

Harpham, the lads username is Jaysen26 I think... He has posted one thread with pics.

That flamer looks spot on. What happened to the little black stickers on the front bumper, respray?

Afraid to say the Rotards are ruining an otherwise nice mx5.

Disastra Coupe
If the Rota's had different badges there'd be none of those negative comments lol. Badge snobbery.

Thanks though folks... Hope the new owner is enjoying the Clio.