ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

At F****** Last!!!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Just spoken to New Car Discount.com and my Cup was delivered to their dealer today...I get a reg. no. tomorrow morning to sort out the insurance, and all going well (hope, hope) I should have the Cup on my drive by Wed/Thu next week.

Its been a very painful wait...I ordered it back in July...and not once have they contacted me to keep me up to date...theyve only ever responded to me chasing them for information...but for the price Im paying, and the part-ex Im getting...its been well worth the wait.

Getting all excited now...Ill be a "proper" member soon!

Exact same situation mate. Had to chase for everything, ordered mine in August and is "scheduled" for 8th Dec (also hoping)

Ahh well good things come to those who wait , keep us posted ;)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Give them a call...this morning they said theyve got a big batch of Cups in...could be that yours is in there somewhere too!

Got my reg. no. now...just got to wait for the delivery date/time then Ill sort out my insurance.

Ive also booked a couple of days off at the back-end of next week so that I can make sure it gets fully run-in.

VaVa

Me too!! Had to chase them for it, but they rang me this morning with my Reg. No and said they will be in touch with a delivery date. WooHoo!!!! Ive got the end of next week off aswell. Fingers crossed.

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by Not_for_long on 19 November 2003

Its been a very painful wait...I ordered it back in July...and not once have they contacted me to keep me up to date...theyve only ever responded to me chasing them for information...but for the price Im paying, and the part-ex Im getting...its been well worth the wait.

Getting all excited now...Ill be a "proper" member soon!
Totally agree mate. Good prices, but not the best company to have dealings with. They made no attempt to keep me informed whatsoever, and I f I hadnt of phoned them around the time of the original delivery date I dont think they would have bothered to tell me it had been delayed!!!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Have they let you know your delivery date yet?

Just spoken to them and Lynsey is "in a meeting"...hopefully Ill get a call before 5pm, if not Ill go home to sulk!

VaVa

No, no date yet. Lynsey told me this morning that " ...your car is now in Renault stock and I am waiting to contact the lady at the Renault garage to arrange delivery...." and then she went on to say "... the lady who we deal with at the renault garage is not in this morning, so I will call you back as soon as I can get in contact with her...."

Not had a call yet, though.