ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

At it again

White APE
Other half decided on a spur of the moment walk the other night so i grabbed the camera as i left the house. Had some OK results.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Then started playing with shutter speeds. Very hard on a pretty bog standard camera and no tripod!!!!

6.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

My fav :)
5.jpg

White APE
Cheers guys.

Yea, thanks for your input on that Bazzon.

Just really wish i had some cash to get myself a DSLR to really try and get some proper pics!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Just noticed one thing you may want to do, crop the first one slightly closer due to the black dot in the top right corner :D

B

Brown.

when taking shots of sun sets without using hdr try shooting a few stops down to remove the burnt out white light..... or buy ya self a grey grad filter. just to take the edge off the sky, other wise nice job on the ghosting

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
nice mate the waterfalls are so nice, did you do those with a tripod. Guessing so, i have a canon powershot is not sure how to change shutter speed, what setting should i look for, i dont really get the numbers etc.

Been studying the manual though

1.8 Civic EX
guessing thats back at virginia waters again? realy must get over there one day! loving the slow shutter shots, would have been better with a tripod though! good effort!

i like the last sun set shot as it's just seems real tranquil and not quite as harsh as the others..

White APE
WOW

Cheers for the feedback guys. The camera i used Was a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18. The sunset pics were just on auto mode. The water fall pics i just set the camera to Shutter Priority and most were done on a 2second setting. All were done without a tripod. Trying to hold your breath so you dont move atall is blimming hard!! Also tried perching on Some boulders etc.

And yup, all withing walking distance - Well a 15min drive and then im at Virginia Waters. Me and my GF often go down there for a walk as the sun goes down :)