ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid

Clio 182 arctic
i dont think its on the site tbh, and to be fair my dad did used to work there so i got it cheap anyway.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
yup 1 liter is ample i brought 2 litres the other week when i fitted my braided lines and flushed the system only used 95% of the one bottle/tin

Clio 182 arctic
i would still be tempted to buy 2 especially if ur doing the lines aswell. are you doing it urself or getting a garage to do it, the garage that did mine used more than a litre simply because they said they lost quite a bit when the lines were taken off. theres probably a 'better' way of doing it to minimize fluid loss but obviously they didnt know.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Yeah got one spare mate but tbh what i paid for it + postage would make it just as expensive as buying from ebay.

RB & LY 182
i would still be tempted to buy 2 especially if ur doing the lines aswell. are you doing it urself or getting a garage to do it, the garage that did mine used more than a litre simply because they said they lost quite a bit when the lines were taken off. theres probably a 'better' way of doing it to minimize fluid loss but obviously they didnt know.
yeah taking it to birchdown on 2nd august might just buy 2 incase then!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Yeah will use it next major service i do on it and replace all the fluids together.

ATE really good stuff though, lets you see when the new fluid is through, and it really is an awesome color!

RB & LY 182
Yeah will use it next major service i do on it and replace all the fluids together.

ATE really good stuff though, lets you see when the new fluid is through, and it really is an awesome color!
ive heard the colour is pretty special like, so uve got no complaints what so ever with it? u do track days or just fast road?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
No complaints at all!
Just fast road, but i'm prepping my car for track use hence the baided lines and new fluid etc.

Cant wait to get on a track!!

Yeah the colour is special, simple things amuse me! like bilberry wheel cleaner - thats a wicked colour too!

RB & LY 182
No complaints at all!
Just fast road, but i'm prepping my car for track use hence the baided lines and new fluid etc.

Cant wait to get on a track!!

Yeah the colour is special, simple things amuse me! like bilberry wheel cleaner - thats a wicked colour too!
haha yeah im the same dude i like putting white tyre cleaning foam on my car make it look lyk i got white tyres.

wud luv 2 get myn on track just no time at the moment, im getting it ready slowly thou!

so wot setup ya got?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Car has got:

CL RC5+ pads with standard discs on the front
Green stuff pads with grooved discs on the rear
Yozza braided lines
super blue fluid

Yozza Race inc De-cat exhaust
Itg filter panel
turinis
Powerflex dog bone mount and new engine mount
other pretty mods

Need:
RStuner
OZ f1's
Coilys and strippage
Brembo HC's
Helmet lol

Westy. MX5
If you had dot 4 in the brakes before then 1litre will be enough to flush and replace, as long as you suck out the old fluid in the master cylinder first. Use 1/2litre per wheel if the old fluid was unknown or old and dark brown. ATE has been ok for me and have not boiled it yet on the track. GSF sometimes sell ATE blue for £16 litre. but they don't always stock it. Theres lots to choose from at Opie Oils on line.

RB & LY 182
What u having done at birchdown Tomo?
Well mate its the 3rd time i'll make the 3 hour trip down to birchers

1st time in nov 09 had Aux belt and cambelt done also had eibach pro-kit fitted

2nd time had 36k servive with decat fitted on to my milltek which has been the best mod so far in my opinion

3rd time this august its m.o.t and full brake system change as stated in first post and also getting my new sabelt Renault Sport steering wheel fitted can't wait like!

i'll put it all in my project thread so peeps can see what ive done lately had loads done.