ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Attemping boosted ph1

clio 182
I've read this whole thread and not posted, have learnt quite a bit from it tbh so thanks for that lol I'm in the middle of doing mine engine came out today gunna start rebuilding it tomorrow :) did the clutch fix the problem then?

Ph1 T
Update!!! A s**t one!

Everything back in all connected up and turning over., but.....

The clutch fork has slipped off when putting the box on while engine was out and like a dick I didn't check so engine back out this week and sort that out now..

Can't actually believe it what a t**t!!!

No idea what's happening with the car it will be up and running and ready for the Trackday Sunday and then ill be deciding 100% what I do with it

HBT 172 Cup
Update!!! A s**t one!

Everything back in all connected up and turning over., but.....

The clutch fork has slipped off when putting the box on while engine was out and like a dick I didn't check so engine back out this week and sort that out now..

Can't actually believe it what a tw*t!!!

No idea what's happening with the car it will be up and running and ready for the Trackday Sunday and then ill be deciding 100% what I do with it

Yeah absolute mare, that is the first thing i check when the engine is in the bay, wack the cable back on and check its operation feels right.

Also when the box is on and your sure the fork is ok, use a couple of cable ties wrapped around the clutch fork and the gearbox cable eye to keep it in tension, this will stop the fork from falling off when manouvering the engine around.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
You can pull the box out enough on a mk1 to refit the fork while its all still in the bay, not tried on a mk2 but might be the same.

Ph1 T
Picked up an 03 plate run around corsa that which is probably best thing I've done in all the build no more rushing everything

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Picked up an 03 plate run around corsa that which is probably best thing I've done in all the build no more rushing everything

I got a 1.2 corsa C a couple of years ago off my mum with 30K or so on it, its on 105K now and ive hardly had to touch it, epic little car and SO much easier to parellel park than a clio for some reason!

Ph1 T
0E34F839-6BA8-4F40-9984-BA0C23B94C02-1664-000000AF23BFC093.jpg

Beast!!

I got a 1.2 corsa C a couple of years ago off my mum with 30K or so on it, its on 105K now and ive hardly had to touch it, epic little car and SO much easier to parellel park than a clio for some reason!

I had a 1.3cdti as my first car, awesome little run arounds and so so easy to park i do agree!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
How long till Dan drops a zlet in the corsa? :p

If it's a 1.2 like mine it has the same Ecu as a zlet so its an easy conversion. Been tempted a couple of times but at least this one is harder to get points in than the clios (still got a few though. Lol)

Ph1 T
Engines coming out thurs night and back in fri night ready for tracking Saturday and blyton Sunday :)

Busy week

Ph1 T
Awesome news..

Everything back in together and running like a dream clutch is perfect thanks to chip :) all ready for blyton tommorow now..

No way this car is getting stripped :p