ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ATTENTION 172 grille info!!!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
right i have been on the phone for just over a hour trying to sort this out for you all, my phone bill will be massive!

the 172/182 grille is £36+ vat
however it comes up on thier system at the silly amount £191+ vat

tell them that that is an error and to check it with the renault master file which will show the correct price!

part number 6000073772

be gratefull lol

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nice one . Any idea how much the bottom grill is for the 172 / 182 ??

Mk2 1.6
just ordered mine :D £46 altogether (didnt need to give them hassel either) picking it up on sat cheers taylor

Last edited:
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
i got mine for £30 from renault. he asked me how much it is so i said about 30 so he said ok...thats 30pound pls lol

1 Series Coupe
b3nje said:
i got mine for £30 from renault. he asked me how much it is so i said about 30 so he said ok...thats 30pound pls lol

lol... i will have to try and get a V6 with that technique!!!!

Albi Blue Clio 197
let me know how much they quote you for the v spoiler, they quoted me £252.50 and it needs painting, and whats this about if you dont put a v spoiler on right it can touch the top of your car when you open your boot?

A Euro'd one...
taylor said:
right i have been on the phone for just over a hour trying to sort this out for you all, my phone bill will be massive!

the 172/182 grille is £36+ vat
however it comes up on thier system at the silly amount £191+ vat

tell them that that is an error and to check it with the renault master file which will show the correct price!

part number 6000073772

be gratefull lol

Is this from any Renault dealer or a particular one?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ive spoken to manchester, stockport and pontifract( for another member) which quoted the high price untill i pointed out about the master file so any dealer mate

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
hehe no worries, JLO whos car is that in ur avatar im sure them wheels are
the same as mine :p

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
I can confirm this. Guy had to faff about for ages to find the £42 one, and he was debating wether or not to order it in, as their store would have to pay the difference if it came on the invoice as £191 + VAT. He eventually phones the Renault parts number who confirmed the price and that it was 'an error which hasn't been picked up yet.' So if your wanting one, get it QUICK, as the employees know what's going on.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Taylor, I'd just like to tell you I love you :D

Just ordered mine - £42.30 in total and it'll be in on Wednesday :approve: