ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Turbo

Countryman JCW
Met with Ben tonight (Coops turbo) to sell some tyres n saw it as an ideal opportunity to get some pics of our boosted Clios. These two pics are from my iPhone, he bought some fancy photography gear with him n took some great shots so keep your eyes peeled for them if you like both old and newer turbo'd clios!

image-11.jpg

image-10.jpg

Countryman JCW
Yeah it's a shame considering the money I've put into it recently... But as I said in my forsale thread I'm not actually in any rush to sell, so if no1 takes it then il just keep it and finish it off over the winter ready for next year @ 300bhp!

you're right though, house comes first and thank you for the kind words mate

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Not another one, shame to read this but as Chip says house first, plenty of time for another one once you get settled.

Countryman JCW
Not another one, shame to read this but as Chip says house first, plenty of time for another one once you get settled.

Oh I fully intend to get another one, as ive always said, bang for buck the clios are great, especially with boost!!

Give me a couple of years n il have another!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
So what else is needing done to get it running smoothley?

I noticed its up for sale, seems a shame after all the work you have had done

Countryman JCW
Oh theres nothing that needs doing to make it run any better, its just not at my original plan of 300bhp yet thats all.

Had a play with a mazda 3 mps with a bloody great intercooler sticking out the front bumper earlier today and managed to keep good pace, if anything i was pulling on him so definitely no probs with the car and how its running, got a thumbs up too after our blast ;)

Countryman JCW
Shame your selling but needs must and all! I personally think youve priced it pretty fairly too, very good car for the money!

Thank you mate, i thought it was a good price considering all the bits ive had replaced/upgraded, and the work Andyrg has carried out is second to none!

M135i and the shed
If the S2000 disappears in time I'm fairly determined to make this car a NW resident. :)