ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi TT 3.2 V6 Enhancement Detail - Stunning blue!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
The owner has had this car from new, all he wanted was to make it nice again for the summer. So we discussed the best options for him and agreed on an interior detail as the seats looked like they had never been cleaned! Soft top clean and protection and an exterior enhancement detail package.

Exterior wash/clay/fallout followed by a de tar session

Roof cleaned with Surfex HD and a stiff valet pro carpet brush

Interior carpets cleaned with P&S Bomber carpet cleaner & the Bissel machine

Leather seats cleaned with Gliptone GT15 gentle cleaner & two coats of conditioner

Roof protected with Fabsil Gold - Brushed on

Paintwork, now this was only booked in for a hand polish, but there was no way that was going to be sufficient. I know, if that's all they're paying for but I knew I could do it quicker and far better with the machine polisher. So I cracked out my little Shinemate EX605 with a Rupes yellow pad paired with Sonax final finish. The car had serious defects and bush rash, but it looked far better for a light machine.

Paintwork was Panel wiped & finished with a coat of Swissvax Shield, buffed an hour or so later effortlessly

Engine bay was given a quick wipe over as again, never been touched

Final wipe down with Zaino z6

Final trim dress etc and she was done, and looked pretty damn good

One exceedingly happy customer.

There is some great deals to be had for June (Bookings to be taken as of August) Take a look in the Traders section for more info! Also, if you haven't already, check us out at VIICarCare.co.uk

Cheers!

audibefores.jpg
audibefore.jpg
audibefore22.jpg
auditt9.jpg
auditt.jpg
audi12.jpg
auditt15.jpg
auditt11.jpg
auditt4.jpg
auditt8.jpg

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Fantastic work Dawn!

Exceeding customer expectations as always :)

I bet the customer was thrilled when they turned up and saw that?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So you’re saying I can book my car in, not pay for a machine polish, and you’ll do it anyway??

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
So you’re saying I can book my car in, not pay for a machine polish, and you’ll do it anyway??
he said that to me too, I'm sure of it.

He also said he'd travel to my house to do it as well.

Very kind indeed.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Excellent work, it looks awesome.

I'd forgotten they did the 3.2 V6 in the Mk2, I can imagine they're pretty rare, especially a convertible.
Must sound awesome with the top down!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Lol! Thanks guys. He was an old boy who obviously can't do it himself. It was quicker for me to buzz over it with a machine than knacker my arms hand polishing it. Plus, I go the extra mile (within limits of course, if it was to take longer I wouldn't have done it, obviously)

The customer was delighted, hopefully he will bring his other car to me and the Audi in 6 months.

;-)

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Even though it won't last, that little detail on the floor mat is lovely. Great job as always Dawn.