ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finesse Trick or Treat offer

Get more than you bargained for...

Get a little more than you expected when you shop online with us this week* with our Halloween Trick or Treat offer. Simply use the code : TRICK or TREAT in the coupons section at the checkout and we will include one of our new mini wax pots with your order absolutely free!

Shop online today to claim your free product: Visit the store

*Offer ends midnight Sunday the 3rd November

All of them by the looks of things, Ant. Noted this on the Book of Face. Great offer guys - panel pot of some great waxes for free! Is there a fair useage T&Cs? I.e. could one put in a few orders and get a few...?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Also I doubt you'd get illusion or desire for a small order obviously. Either way I'll be ordering even though I have a few AF waxes, hopefully I get one I haven't had before :)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
How big is the mini wax sample pot ? does how much you spend depend on what wax you get or is it just random ?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
One would assume they have 2 different waxes and the word you use in the offer box determines the wax you get

Also I doubt you'd get illusion or desire for a small order obviously. Either way I'll be ordering even though I have a few AF waxes, hopefully I get one I haven't had before :)

Its totally random, basically we have a big box full of all the waxes, Temptation, Soul, Passion, Spirit, Illusion & Desire.

How big is the mini wax sample pot ? does how much you spend depend on what wax you get or is it just random ?

As above its just random, pots are 15ml.

I'll order wen I no what people received

Fair enough

You've only got until Sunday, are people going to receive stuff by then?

Customers should start receiving their orders as of tomorrow. Everything goes on Next day with us. (Mon - Fri)

Honda & VW
So spend £40 not only do you get Free Delivery, you can get 10% off if ordered via mobile plus you get a freebie. Good deal

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Want to take advantage of this offer but can't decide what to order... Hmmmm!!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Want to take advantage of this offer but can't decide what to order... Hmmmm!!

Lather, crystal, tripple, rejuvenate, toughcoat, citrus power.

All work in anyone's kit. Ordered 5l of lather myself plus a few random bits and bobs

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Is Rejuvanate a good product?

It's the only one I'm looking at as have plenty of the rest, Will the offer work on accessories? I'm thinking yes.

I'm going for Iron out, Oblitarate & Tripple.

I got Rejuvanate when it first came out didn't think much of it tbh.

Good promotion I was trying to wait until next payday to stock up.

Last edited:
  Golf GT & A4 Avant
Rejuvenate seems to pull a lot of dirt out of the paint even after a thorough wash and decon process, does a decent job of lightly filling whilst offering mild correction. No. Of the waxes I've tried over the top have ever had issues of bonding.

It's one of those generally good all round product

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Went with Tough Prep, Rejuvenate and a selection of different applicators.... Another £40 spent Oooops!!!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Damn, I ordered 500ml of CP and today I've had an email saying that they are getting rid of the 500ml so its now BOGOF on 500ml CP!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Rejuvenate seems to pull a lot of dirt out of the paint even after a thorough wash and decon process, does a decent job of lightly filling whilst offering mild correction. No. Of the waxes I've tried over the top have ever had issues of bonding.

It's one of those generally good all round product

Been through two bottles of the stuff, great product.

Clio
Just ordered £60 worth of stuff, and didnt realise there was a 10% discount code, b****cks! on the upside, free wax plus BOGOF on CP!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_20131031_130217_zps58d3cacc.jpg
]

Turns out i did get the BOGOF on CP along with a sample of Iron Out and a bag of Haribo!

Cheers Auto Finesse!

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi

I got desire in my order....

a8e2e8e2.jpg

And sweets.....

And 10% off....

And have now realised I forgot to order mint rims..... Ffs

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Can someone tell me the difference between tripple and rejuvenate, and revitalise?

gonna place an order tomorrow probably get some citrus power, maybe some pad prime and avalanche and one or all of the above

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Tripple is an all in one, it cleans, mildly polishes and leaves behind a small amount of protection
Rejuvenate is a good chemical cleaner with mild abrasives that can nip out minor swirls and leaves a good base for wax to bond to.
The revitalise polishes are nothing but bare compounds for paint correction and removing swirls.

All are very different products but depends what you're looking to achieve as to what's best

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
So rejuvenate + tripple would give a swirl free finish to a car then?

Tempted to try tripple as an alternative to SRP. Does wax sit on top of it ok?