ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AUTOGRASS RACING CLIO

ValverInBits
DSC00248.gif

wrong section really unless you want to put up more of a build thread.

Nice tho, can I ask what's going on in the engine bay there. What's that carb off and what's the tank above it? What's the rules?

Titanium 182
Track could have been a bit more interesting lol, looks fun all the same. I have a lot of practice at driving fast on grass :eek:

alien green rs133
carb setup weird as feck, and whats the crack with the spark plug on the end of a water pipe??? infront of gearbox :S

clio 1.2
This is a autograss racing class 2 and all the info about our sport is on this website
http://national-autograss.co.uk/
This type of carb setup works better then any standard setup,its about 12/15 more bhp over the spi setup.And that tank near the carb is the airfilter....lol
O and that extra spark plug is just blocking up the water outlet to the heater matrix.

All the inf

Last edited:
  ValverInBits
This is a autograss racing class 2 and all the info about our sport is on this website
http://national-autograss.co.uk/
This type of carb setup works better then any standard setup,its about 12/15 more bhp over the spi setup.And that tank near the carb is the airfilter....lol
O and that extra spark plug is just blocking up the water outlet to the heater matrix.

All the inf
I was talking about the tank on top of the carb. nevermind. Looks like fun!

clio 1.2
I was talking about the tank on top of the carb. nevermind. Looks like fun!

sorry mate i didn't quite see that temp petrol pot....there is alot more in the engine bay now that picture was taken in the early stages of building the car

clio 1.2
Its is now on ebay Item number:280421239309 So if you fancy having ago at a good cheap fun motorsport racing this would make an ideal starter car,and you wouldn't believe how fast these cars are when there all stripped out...dont miss out you will have a right laugh...