ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aux-in on an update list unit

Clio 16v
Hi guys I bought the cable that hinges to the yellow cable in the back, an bought a update list unit.
But no display, but I can get it to code as I practiced how to do it blind. Plugged it into my Samsung s5 an as I can't use the stalk or the display I'm guessing I need the display for the update list unit? Please help I didn't want to spend loads just use phone on standard unit. I'm hold the plugs are different on a display of a post 03 unit?

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Hi guys I bought the cable that hinges to the yellow cable in the back, an bought a update list unit.
But no display, but I can get it to code as I practiced how to do it blind. Plugged it into my Samsung s5 an as I can't use the stalk or the display I'm guessing I need the display for the update list unit? Please help I didn't want to spend loads just use phone on standard unit. I'm hold the plugs are different on a display of a post 03 unit?

Iirc you can't put an update list in a car that's had a tuner list stereo, don't hold me to that though and I'm sure someone else will back me up or correct me soon. You can however buy a Connects2 audio aux adaptor for a tuner list stereo, could be easier to get one of these for around £20 (some for sale in the car parts for sale section on here) and then use that with your tuner list stereo instead, and then sell the update list stereo and cable.

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
OK great cheers, I assume you mean the change adapter one not the aerial adapter one?

Thanks again .

I mean the adapter that plugs into the CD changer port on the back of the stereo and converts it to an AUX socket for your phone/ipod/device.