ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AVANTI LSD - Group Buy?

As above, im in talks with a reputable company round here for LSD's not sure on price yet as he wants numbers intrested, he can install them too. Many of you will already know or have heard about AVANTI's reputation. Anyone in the FIAT world will know the name. He is the man to build you a strong gearbox. He is also the person who built/rebuilt most of the clio cup and rally gearboxes. I wouldnt go anywhere else with my box tbh.
Intrest:

1.Danlp6

As above, im in talks with a reputable company round here for LSD's not sure on price yet as he wants numbers intrested, he can install them too. Many of you will already know or have heard about AVANTI's reputation. Anyone in the FIAT world will know the name. He is the man to build you a strong gearbox. He is also the person who built/rebuilt most of the clio cup and rally gearboxes. I wouldnt go anywhere else with my box tbh.
Intrest:

1.Danlp6

Clio Cup gearbox rebuilds by SWR only.

Intrest:

1.Danlp6

the 172/182 maybe but the 16v cup cars he did i believe.

Lionel Richie
Intrest:

1.Danlp6

Only if you're racing in the cliocup championship (SWR put the seals on the box, so they can then charge "renaultsport tax" ;) ) the cup racer gearboxes are easier to rebuild than the road boxes!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
how you gona work the speedo dan as you cant get the manul sensor in the final drive!

im still working on it LOL

you can also change the ramp on these diffs and lower final drives are available for extra cost

He was telling me earlier that you can run a standard speedo?

Im dropping back in this afternoon about a price. There are 2 options for it, either a bolt on crown wheel, or sweat on, if you go with bolt on you can change the final drive ratio.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Where are we with this very intereded pm danpl6 no response.

Anyone know ?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
erm. all the members on cliosport havent got 5k between them to do the group buy lol

what box you got?