ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

awesome 498bhp @ wheels civic

Exige S1 + Honda S1
lol useless

on a quarter mile I doubt that would even beat a mild tuned evo.
anything above 250 through the front wheels is too much

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
lol useless

so how comes he's beating all these big power supra's then.On a rolling start it took 1000bhp to beat him

Exige S1 + Honda S1
lol useless

so how comes he's beating all these big power supra's then.On a rolling start it took 1000bhp to beat him

in what quarter mile is there a rolling start?!

4wd versus FWD lol

FWD = wrong wheel drive

Megane Trophy
My friend built a civic VTI Turbo. Thats runs a T4, Apexi management, and that 375bhp at the wheels.
Even with a Quaiffe Diff it still spins all over the place.

Its very fast once its rolling, but off the line it cant get the power down!

Exige S1 + Honda S1
My friend built a civic VTI Turbo. Thats runs a T4, Apexi management, and that 375bhp at the wheels.
Even with a Quaiffe Diff it still spins all over the place.

Its very fast once its rolling, but off the line it cant get the power down!

thanks for proving my point

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

That proves f**k all, its got massive drag slicks running low psi.

want me to find some high tuned evos running the same doing 1/4s?!

Thats not the point....it's n/a 4 cylinder 2.0 car running 11s....impressive imo and proof that you work round fwd using good suspension and slicks. Sure on the road you can't use 1st but thats the same as a 172 cup.

The big blown civics are a bit pish imo I much prefer n/a...

Evo 8 Jap Crap
500bhp @ wheels in a fwd on the roads is not overkill imo and here is why

on the road the vast majority of the occasions when you come across another car and want to "play" is when your already moving and probably in 3rd or 4th cruising on an A road or the motorway.

At them sort of speeds the car will have traction and a fwd can easily tan the ass of a 4wd car

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

on the road the vast majority of the occasions when you come across another car and want to "play" is when your already moving and probably in 3rd or 4th cruising on an A road or the motorway.

At them sort of speeds the car will have traction and a fwd can easily tan the ass of a 4wd car

Totally agree.How many people still do the traffic light gran prix

Monaro VXR
If your talking 1/4 mile anyway then even AWD is s**t. Show me a proper drag car that is AWD.

RWD is where its at.

1996 Renault Clio Hybrid
Its a 2.4 martin :) 2.4 accord type s btm end with k20 civic or s2000 head, makes a k24a... pretty crazy, seen one on boddies running like 400bhp, was nuts... cool cars!

Exige S1 + Honda S1

see your point, but in the wet?

its just not worth the while for all round performance.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Its a 2.4 martin :) 2.4 accord type s btm end with k20 civic or s2000 head, makes a k24a... pretty crazy, seen one on boddies running like 400bhp, was nuts... cool cars!

doh... i read the k24 as well....built k24/k20 with bodies is my ideal engine!:evil:

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
I love that last bit in the video where he races a 1000 bhp camero or what ever its called and he laugh like a little girl lol brilliant.