ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B-shaw’s PH1 Exclusive

Clio sport 1.6 16v
View attachment 1526562

View attachment 1526563

Painted them in satin black, prefer them to be a bit subtle

View attachment 1526564

View attachment 1526565

View attachment 1526566

Honestly I cannot emphasise how much better these are compared to the rubbish I had in before.
They fit easily and securely, the others were an absolute c**t to get in and then just wobbled around and came back out
Theyre also far stronger than the old ones, I almost broke the old ones trying to fit them
The ducting actually fits, havent even needed to use a cable tie its just a perfect fit and wasnt an absolute battle getting it on.

If you want some, get them off @04-182
I'm really pleased with them :cool:

Got the topmounts fitted and front suspension loosly back together too, oh and I grounded pins 14 and 15 which should stop the ABS light coming on, we shall see though

This weekend I'm hoping to have the final coats done on the beam tomorrow to be fitted on Sunday
And try making a start on the brake lines inbetween doing that. Really not looking forward to it still haha.

hi B-shaw557
I need 3d stl data of this piece, where can I find it?