ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baaaah <--- * sheep content

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
P9063765.jpg

Bought these a month or two ago from steve (cupman), drove to Glasgow to pick them up.

f6905f0e.jpg

A new job give me funds to stick tyres on after they lived under my stairs sealed in bubble wrap! Nothing was scratching these ha!

Got the drivers side wheels on no bother

c73adf77.jpg

Turned the car round, jacked it up and started to take the old alloys off... At which point my dad proceeded to stand the remaining wheels up by the car (he had good intentions I suppose :()

2a6a198b.jpg

4f7addb7.jpg

085ba599.jpg

No point getting too upset though, gonna find somewhere to refurb them and get my dad to sort it.

Pic whorage:

5443eba4.jpg

a02fe662.jpg

ff69a9d9.jpg

c302f54c.jpg

cb68dada.jpg

e84ca1d0.jpg

5c59637d.jpg

Also got round to getting this made :)

ba7ee77b.jpg

e40a155a.jpg

I have to wait till Christmas before I'm allowed to fit this properly :(

37f3dcda.jpg

123e4d75.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thanks :D it does, needs spacing, raising and cambering a little, ATM there's a bit of rubbing on the front on full lock, a couple of turns on the coils should sort it out though :)

Fiesta ST-3
sticker looks shite IMO. New wheels are nice, and I wouldn't worry about re-furbing them yet as winter is just around the corner!

Fiesta ST-3
yeah, you're probably right. Just thinking though, I kerbed by wheels in the snow last year and wished I had waited and got them done after the winter.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
God damnit, there's a lot of sticker haters ha!

I plan to get a splitter but the bumper needs finishing before I can fit one (body shop guy is s**t)

I've been driving incredibly carefully trying not to damage them lol! Ive been passing spots that I could normally park in for fear of hurting them lol... Hopefully that'll pass

225 Cup & Williams
Yeah he really does he took me out in his P1 a few weeks ago on those roads not far from his house absolute animal of a car haha

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looks nice! Is it getting skirts? Go all out and get a trophy spoiler ;)

E85 3.0i
Looks really, really good that mate, 'spoiler' will look even better

50/50 on the sticker but I know it's very you. Must get to a meet sometime soon not been in ages!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
It may get skirts when I've got the rest of the body problems done, tbf it most likely will get them

I'm aware Jon, iPhones suck, come take some pics for me?

I don't think it's positive, I think it's fairly straight (0degree camber?) its on the to do list to get spaced and cambered :)

Thanks tommy :) Im gonna try and get it off my girlfriend earlier than christmas, and we definitely need a meet soon. I think stu is going to organise one after the euro trip... Fancy a mini meet before hand?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'm free any evening or fri sat Sunday lol, drop me a pm if you're bored one day!

Ita great that the people from up here like the sticker! Because you all will be the ones seeing it ha.

I figured the sticker will help identify me in the spotted section ;)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
its just knuckles's head, you know, from sonic and knuckles :p

is that why people dont like it? because they dont recognise it? or do you all just think it looks s**t ha

i think i used this image to make it

knuckles-knuckles-the-echidna-21555058-236-278.gif

knucklesstick-1.jpg