ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

baby seats for the front

Sell me your 197
hey lads,

any of you guys found a baby seat that'll fit the front seat? reaching into the back all the time is a pita...

not sure with the mounting points and all is all?

cheers

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
As far as I know, there's deffo no iso in the front of any Clio, just good old fashion belts. Personally I'd stick to the back, safest for baba no matter what.

Sell me your 197
yeah ISOFIX seats are illegal down here, friggin' retarded but hey. disabled the airbag and got him set up in the front, i think he likes it better cause he can watch the road and all the cars haha...

is ISOFIX was legal he'd be in the back again no questions asked.

You really shouldn't put a child in the front unless its a last resort, much safer in the back passenger side. If you have to then make sure the airbag is turned off!

My 172 has isofix in the back and the front so if you have it its definitely worth using it, much safer than a seatbelt imo.

When you say baby seat are we talking a carrier like a maxi cosi cabriofix thats rear facing or the next step up seat like the priori xp thats forward facing? If you go for a non isofix seat make sure it fits the eat properly, get it checked before you buy