ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baby trophy Vs.... Thomas the tank engine

Megane Mk4
Well.. A not exactly a train, but close enough ;)

DSC_0566.jpg

DSC_0570.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg

DSC_0578.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0584.jpg

DSC_0593.jpg

DSC_0597.jpg

DSC_0600.jpg

DSC_0603.jpg

DSC_0605.jpg

DSC_0615.jpg

DSC_0608.jpg

DSC_0613.jpg

DSC_0618.jpg

DSC_0632.jpg

DSC_0641.jpg

DSC_0622.jpg

DSC_0645.jpg

Megane Mk4
Did you get rid of the RB then? Nice pics :)
no bad andi! Didn't know you'd sold the 182.
Ex got it! :( Joys of Divorce and all that, she does the dirty and I suffered from it.. Still, I'll be looking for another in the next couple of months so stay tuned. ;)

bald tyres!
Someone spotted that as well then? lol
Drivers side has just hit wear limit, being replaced today as I hadn't spotted it myself til I took the pictures :eek:
joshydee said:
looking smart andi mate, looks better uncolourcoded imo.
It's not quite standard though. It has 172 alloys on, was thinking of a Trophy rep tbh.. All the looks without the expensive parts and better mpg return :approve: ;) lol ( says him that rep'd a 1.4 anyway :rasp: )

Insignia for sale
I live approximately two minutes away from there! what time were you there like mate? nice bit of road that, did you go straight over at the roundabout or turn right into grantham? :)

Megane Mk4
I live approximately two minutes away from there! what time were you there like mate? nice bit of road that, did you go straight over at the roundabout or turn right into grantham? :)
g/f lives in Grantham, about 10 minutes drive away. I'm thinking your on about the road that drops into Alma park industrial estate in Grantham? Or next right possibly? Was there just after 3pm yesterday, but still down here atm ;)

Insignia for sale
I was thinking if you head towards grantham with the tank on your left up the hill, if you follow that road all the way along until the junction, you go lright and almost immediately you hit a roundabout. if you go right you go past the army barracks, but if you go straight on there is a few miles of bloody lovely twisty roads and then a big long straight all the way down to the A1! real nice mate. have to drive it every day, shame! ;)