ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

back again with another 172

well after selling my cup all those years ago (some of you guys may remember it) i purchased a focus RS, then moved to a leaon cupra R then due to work i got a fiesta TDCi, i missed my quick cars and track days so moved back to a 172.

37k on the clock, great condition, needs a new bonnet and bumper spraying, few bits on it when i collected it

fully adjustable konis
braided hoses
182 manifold
k tec de-cat
omp group N system
cup wheels
remap
few mounts

Planned mods
K-tec exhaust
new discs and pads all round
k-tec engine mounts
new springs
hoses
top mounts
Rear arb

had a big clean for the last few days

Before

SNC12045.jpg

after

SNC12053-1.jpg

SNC12050-1.jpg

SNC12048.jpg

SNC12060.jpg

SNC12070.jpg

SNC12069.jpg

SNC12063.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/nev_cup/SNC12045.jpg

rstuned 182ff bg
nice size lookin garage there m8,172 looks spot-on, but its the garage that i like, i would love some double garage like that to tinker in :cool:,

a man needs a hide away like that u see,

its my mates workshop, there has been many drunken evenings spent cleanin cars in there, it does come in handy when he has no customers cars in there.

few bits arrived today, im removing the OMP group N and putting on a k tec, replacing sprigs as the one sat on the konis at the front are red and rears are yellow so dont trust they are the correct ones for the car.

SNC12074.jpg

SNC12075.jpg

SNC12076.jpg

rear brakes arrived. so now have a big jobs list

refurb konis
paint rear beam
replace srings
paint brakes silver
replace brakes
fit exhaust
fit engine mounts,

its gunna be a long few weeks.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
very nice example, surprisingly i quite liked it with the ph1 lights!

love your old cup too!